LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering i bought a losi 1/18 baja bug today off ebay and wondering what all i can do to it
 

·
underground pimpin'
Joined
·
8,483 Posts
hah, whats NOT to do to it! You m ay wanna check out Team Losi & see what kind of hop-up parts there are.

I myself have 2, one thats a traxxas electric on road ( sucks ass), and HPI RS4 R2R on road, which was ok except the pull start came out in my hands. I also had a $700 HPI Savage 4WD that would absolutely haul ass, electric starter. Mofo was just awesome. Too bad some asshole bum thought he needed it worse than i did & stole it outta my fuckin truck--he left me the gas! Lame assholes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
i have a 1/18 losi truck. i dont remeber the name of it but its a peice of crap.
i also have an hpi savage, hpi rs43 that i rebuilt from the ground up a 300.00 dollar car that i have probably put 4 or 5 hundred in to it. also a axial rock crawler with a tube chassi, an hpi sprint to drift.

im selling the rock crawler any one want to buy it
and i will sell the 1/18 losi as a parts truck.

o yeah the sprint to drift has a brushless system on it and i will sell that one to.
 

·
underground pimpin'
Joined
·
8,483 Posts
got any prices you care to share?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
i gotta traxxas stampede, and just got my self a duratrax cliff climber the other week, rc crawlin kicks ass... ive already dumped a bunch of money into em both, true bead lock rims, masher tires with no foams, put wheel weight in em too it goes pretty bad ass, i think this weekend we are goin to go out and do some crawlin so i will get some pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,851 Posts
Where do i start? I've got around 15 cars, 2 nitro buggys, a nitro snowmobile, a plane, a boat, 4 bikes...i'm a all around hobby guy. I've got trains too! I'm building a bike up right now (reason i havnt been putting out many models lately). It's a kyosho nsr hang on rider. Its very detailed. Just waiting on some parts i ordered last week, alum gearbox and rear swaybar.

I just rebuilt my rc10gt and ofna 1/8 scale buggy.

I'm lookin for a mamba brushless system 1/18th scale for my bike now if you know where to find one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,014 Posts
I MOSTLY JUST GOT STREET CARS, A T-MAXX, & A CLOD BUSTTER. THESE ARE MY STREET CARS.





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,851 Posts
Sweet street cars, i like the home improvement theme.

I was thinking about getting into crawling but i just dont think i'd use it enough. There isnt many places to crawl out here, i'm lookin for something gas powered to haul ass thru the yard and tear up some jumps...but i havnt found anything yet.

Anyone seen the new traxxas summit? it looks cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,014 Posts
Originally posted by Kirby@Nov 14 2008, 02:28 AM~12153966
Sweet street cars, i like the home improvement theme.

I was thinking about getting into crawling but i just dont think i'd use it enough. There isnt many places to crawl out here, i'm lookin for something gas powered to haul ass thru the yard and tear up some jumps...but i havnt found anything yet.

Anyone seen the new traxxas summit? it looks cool.
THANKS HOMIE, I GOT MORE PICS. I JUST CANT FIND THEM :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,851 Posts
Find em! Is your clod stock? Mine is...i havnt figured out what to do with it yet. I will take some pics this weekend of mine. Alot of mine are old school tamya. Lunchbox, blackfoot, hornet...got an rc10L. I'm going to sell the snowmobile now that i live in arkansas. We get no snow down here lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,014 Posts
Originally posted by Kirby@Nov 14 2008, 02:57 AM~12154001
Find em! Is your clod stock? Mine is...i havnt figured out what to do with it yet. I will take some pics this weekend of mine. Alot of mine are old school tamya. Lunchbox, blackfoot, hornet...got an rc10L. I'm going to sell the snowmobile now that i live in arkansas. We get no snow down here lol.
I WIIL :cool:
YEAH, I NEVER REALY FOUND ANY AFTERMARKET PARTS FOR THE CLOD.
ILL GET PICS UP SOON.
 

·
craftsman
Joined
·
3,651 Posts
Originally posted by gorillagarage@Nov 13 2008, 10:48 PM~12150499
just wondering  i bought a losi 1/18 baja bug today off ebay and wondering what all i can do to it

first thing you can do is get a brushless motor system ,(motor and speed control)then a lypo battery ,then aluminum accesories ,wit the brushless motor and lypo ,wud shoot your lil thing into the 60 mph zone thats if you dont go cheap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
been thinkin about buying a monster truck lately. after christmas, and the truck is back and all that. but i wanna take a trip to minneapolis so i probably shouldnt buy one LOL id love a savage or just a little buggy.
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top