LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where i could get some little like 2 inch high dayton rims for this model bike i have? cuz i got model a lowrider bike with bmx lookin rims and want to fix it up..i know its kinda in the wrong forum but i thought maybe this one cuz its a bike..i cant post pix cuz my camera is broken but the length of it is about 6 inches and its like 3 1/2 inches tall...so any one know??? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by just lowriding+Sep 19 2005, 11:36 AM~3843736-->
you can buy model lowrider bikes
[/b]
yeah they're pretty tight to cuz you coule make them look like real bikes
Originally posted by East [email protected] 19 2005, 12:05 PM~3843887
lol wtf :uh: make some outa hotweels er whaa
lol..i said 2 in. high..<!--QuoteBegin-sergio187
@Sep 19 2005, 02:30 PM~3844938
like this one
yeah man exactly.....where did u get this one? or did you find it onlin?and for how much was it like stock?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn i need to get a new one cuz a while back i was movin and brokw like half the parts on it...the (handle bars,fenders,and sissy bar)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kool thnx but i got mine in my neighborhood for like 5 bucks and it was a cheaper brand...lol i think about it though...

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Originally posted by DSweetBike@Sep 23 2005, 10:39 PM~3875525
I really like your green bike Sergio. Not like the ones I got from the dollar store.
:biggrin:
you got those at dolla store i cant even find them at wallmart and they are 15.00 therre

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
I saw 'em last year when I went to the store minding my own business and saw them. I grabbed the last 5 boxes and even went to the other dollar stores to see if they had any. Couldn't find anymore. If anyone wants this purple one hit me up. The 1st PM can have it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts