LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of ContiTech bags, but I could swap them out for Slam Specialties for a little more $$$. Is anyone running these bags? If so, have you had any problems with them? And I'm looking to maximize my lift. Do they have the same lift as Firestone/Slam Specialties? I'm going to run the equivalent of 2500's in the front and 2600's in the rear on a cantilever setup. I have a tandem truck w/ alot of weight in the rear and I want to make sure these bags can handle it. Appreciate any opinions on the subject. Thanx!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
i have the contitechs in the front of my 79 continental and they have held up really good. i have them at 300 psi and they have seen past 400 psi. for a little more you should just go with the slams. get the HS ones they are the strongest.

·
Registered
558 Posts
yeah the contis are apprently pretty good that old truck with the GC valves has it and they are running like high 700's with conti bags and it seems to be holding up, and they come in 1/2" ports, but slams I feel are a really good bag and can take a beating too

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
im pretty sure they balloon out a litte bit. i had a bottle on my car at 425 psi and everything was fine, but then 2 days later one bag had a small cut in it from where it rubbed on the frame a little bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts