LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating on getting 14 or 16 inch cylinders on my 84 regal, ANY PICS? and info on how much to shorten the driveshaft and lenghten the arms? thanks guys! :thumbsup:

·
over it
6,640 Posts
It won't lay low with either just so you know. You'll need to move the rear speakers also.

·
over it
6,640 Posts
Originally posted by 32inchregal@Mar 2 2010, 09:19 PM~16776312
rear is stock except 4 the coils ofcoarse, front is extended and reinforced.
You could drop the upper mounts and lengthen the upper and lowers a little for more lock up. That would also keep the wheels from swinging foreward so far which will give you some more inches on the hop. Moving the trailing arm mounts foreward and running longer arms will do that as well but requires more welding and fabrication.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by OUTHOPU@Mar 2 2010, 08:24 PM~16777305
You could drop the upper mounts and lengthen the upper and lowers a little for more lock up. That would also keep the wheels from swinging foreward so far which will give you some more inches on the hop. Moving the trailing arm mounts foreward and running longer arms will do that as well but requires more welding and fabrication.
thanks 4 the info !

·
Registered
804 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
11,372 Posts

14s

·
Registered
27 Posts
Daayyyuuuummm dat f**k n regal is tight yeyah!!... i got an 82 that i want to hook up on a three like that.....much props to the vato who juiced this ride........

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Originally posted by LilRayo@Mar 14 2010, 11:10 PM~16892589
Daayyyuuuummm dat f**k n regal is tight yeyah!!... i got an 82 that i want to hook up on a three like that.....much props to the vato who juiced this ride........
why thank you ;) it bumpers real nice to :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Originally posted by THEBOXX@Mar 15 2010, 05:44 AM~16893708
do you guys have to take the trunk bars off??..pm me back please thanks
i had to in my ls in my avatar but i have 18's in the rear and it lays low :biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts