LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to pay some body to wire my fucking Shity ass 4 Switch set-up on a 3 pump single dump set-up!!

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Theres a wiring diagram in the tech section thats at the top of this site, its really not that hard:cool:

·
"Old School DJz"
484 Posts
PM me... Russellville ain't that far... Keep Ridin' :puffin:

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
So you never got the proper switch panel?

Its not that complicated if you draw it out on paper, nice and roomy.Use a full sheet :D

3 pumps, 3 dumps = 6 functions, you just gotta think what you want to happen when you hit a certain switch in a certain direction. The front will be a 3 post switch, the whole rear will be a 6 post, and rear corners will each be a 3 post. Center of switch just jumps from one to the other, back to your 24v battery. Wire your 3 prong switches first, then figure out where you want to jump from to the 6 prong switch. If you really dont wanna mess with it, find an excuse to bring it up here :ninja:

·
"Old School DJz"
484 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Man,I got a lot of shit thats not working out.... I got new swtich's today, and I now know that 2 of my batss are dead for sure. So right now,I'm just trying to hook-up 6 batss on a 3 pumps,were do I power my dis-coneck at?? I'm not ever sure if I have that wire right :confused:

I couldn't drive up to you in this thing yet,its dosen't have any tags yet lol. you I build up a lowrider frist,then I put tags on it after its done :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So you never got the proper switch panel?

Its not that complicated if you draw it out on paper, nice and roomy.Use a full sheet :D

3 pumps, 3 dumps = 6 functions, you just gotta think what you want to happen when you hit a certain switch in a certain direction. The front will be a 3 post switch, the whole rear will be a 6 post, and rear corners will each be a 3 post. Center of switch just jumps from one to the other, back to your 24v battery. Wire your 3 prong switches first, then figure out where you want to jump from to the 6 prong switch. If you really dont wanna mess with it, find an excuse to bring it up here :ninja:
I think I should have it about 99% done later this week. When I do,its time to roll up there to get your shit done. So I take it,that you didn't go out to Tusla this weekend??
Here's some up dated pics of my it.....

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I'm feeling like taking it to the crush yard. This way No one can get any parts off of it! Adex,the wires the hole fucking thing. I'm stick of looking at it! This would make me feel better since its No good just setting here in my way! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Where r your dead batts located in your series?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well its the God Damn 4th of July weekend and I done with this Fucker! I'll just burn this Shit to the Fucking ground!! At this point I don't give a Fuck!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.