LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any riders from the Amarillo, Texas area around? was wanting to get a heads up on hydraulics, rims, and interiors. if so post up and let me know.

·
Super Moderator
113,325 Posts
the moderator BUD is from Amarillo.

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
True, and if you go there make sure you take your vaseline. About 95% of the setups here are done by Nuestro Estilo CC (Harvey and Caesar) or Down 2 Clown CC (Charlie and German).

My boy had a hydro shop, but he moved to back to Cali and closed up.

·
Registered
781 Posts
THERES SOME VATOS IN HEREFORD THAT DO INSTALLS BACKYARD CREATIONS I THINK IF IM NOT MISTAKEN

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by ITS ALL A DREAM@Jul 22 2005, 02:37 PM
THERES SOME VATOS IN HEREFORD THAT DO INSTALLS   BACKYARD  CREATIONS I THINK   IF IM NOT MISTAKEN
[snapback]3458176[/snapback]​
Hereford??? Damn u gotta be from 'round here to know Hereford...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh yeah i know the area, i'm form pampa, and that aint sayin much LOL! i went to a show in hereford bout 5-6 years ago and had a good time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey thanks for droppin all the shop names. i appreciate the help. where is the best place to see the lo-lo's in a town? i was over there bout 3 weeks ago o sunday and saw a few on the blvd, but i would like to see some switch hittin'.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by BUD@Jul 22 2005, 08:15 AM
True, and if you go there make sure you take your vaseline.  About 95% of the setups here are done by Nuestro Estilo CC (Harvey and Caesar) or Down 2 Clown CC (Charlie and German).

My boy had a hydro shop, but he moved to back to Cali and closed up.
[snapback]3455842[/snapback]​

yeah polo is a little high on his stuff but i guess if you're the only game i town, you can be.

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Most of the lowriders hit up Thompson Park on Sundays during the day, and around 9ish they hit up Amarillo Blvd, across from Autozone and Weinerschnitzel.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by BUD@Jul 23 2005, 10:24 AM
Most of the lowriders hit up Thompson Park on Sundays during the day, and around 9ish they hit up Amarillo Blvd, across from Autozone and Weinerschnitzel.
[snapback]3463726[/snapback]​
yeah that is where I saw them that night, it was the dad before 4th of july as a matter of fact cause people were poppin firecrackers! are there any good airbrushers there that do murals and anyone who can do decent interiors.i was wanting to put a rag on my cadi.

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by the sicness@Jul 23 2005, 03:13 PM
yeah that is where I saw them that night, it was the dad before 4th of july as a matter of fact cause people were poppin firecrackers! are there any good airbrushers there that do murals and anyone who can do decent interiors.i was wanting to put a rag on my cadi.
[snapback]3464807[/snapback]​
no muralists that I've seen...as far as upholstry, there's a shop named Customs by Troy, they did my brother's Mustang and it came out hella good. Other than them I can't personally recomend anyone.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by BUD@Jul 25 2005, 08:27 AM
last night there was a lil hoppin at MLK park on Blvd just west of Hughes Street.
[snapback]3473406[/snapback]​
oh really, man i am going to have to check it out one weekend. do the different clubs get along over there or is there rivalry between anyone? you know anyone who might be selling some 81 cadi fillers cheap?

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by the sicness@Jul 27 2005, 08:00 PM
oh really, man i am going to have to check it out one weekend. do the different clubs get along over there or is there rivalry between anyone? you know anyone who might be selling some 81 cadi fillers cheap?
[snapback]3492949[/snapback]​
for the most part car clubs do get along...but there's still friendly rivalries...mainly between Nuestro Estilo and Down 2 Clown. They are the ones who usually hop against each other. As for the fillers, I have no idea...check out Cherry Ave they may have some.

·
Registered
261 Posts
hey bud have you thought about joining a car club. Wehave a car club called LowtoyZ form Amarillo. did you got to the hop last Sunday. Backyard came from Hereford and hit 45. Down 2 Clown hit 25 and Nuestro Estilo hit 27. Nuestro Estilo said that they were gonna have a picnic in about 2 weeks so I there will be more hopping again that day. hope to see you there. Laterz. LowtoyZ Car Club.

·
Registered
261 Posts
hey sicness our car club has a shop what do you want done to it. I pretty sure my homeboy will hook the car up. When you went to Hereford did you see a purple nova sittin on 13's we did that setup and he is with the car club as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by LowtoyZ_CarClub@Jul 28 2005, 06:24 PM
hey sicness our car club has a shop what do you want done to it. I pretty sure my homeboy will hook the car up. When you went to Hereford did you see a purple nova sittin on 13's we did that setup and he is with the car club as well.
[snapback]3499710[/snapback]​
sup man? yeah i did but i am gon gto get our my pics of the show and browse thru them.i want some nice murals on it. and i was hoping to have 'draulics added to it later.also was hoping to pick up on some fillers for front and back and some rims (13x7's of course). where is that picnic gonna be, in amarillo?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts