LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE HAVE ANY PIC OF S10s WITH HYDROS AND PICS OF INSTALLES ON S10 THANKS :biggrin:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice any more????

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
more?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I had a 99 X-cab short bed, 2 pump, 8 batteries, with 16's on the rear. But only last 3 months after I bought, and hooked it up. Man, I miss that lil shit. I dont think im ever buying a new ride to juice again...lol

·
Registered
382 Posts
dam your goin to make me clean my shit so i can post......hydrota how many inches that thing get?

Last edited by Day Day at Jan 9 2004, 05:53 PM

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Originally posted by Switched-One@Jan 7 2004, 04:51 PM
I had a 99 X-cab short bed, 2 pump, 8 batteries, with 16's on the rear. But only last 3 months after I bought, and hooked it up. Man, I miss that lil shit. I dont think im ever buying a new ride to juice again...lol
What happend to it????

·
Registered
382 Posts
shit i didnt look close enough or even realize the first pic "dam radicals"

·
Registered
218 Posts
Originally posted by CUTLASS BOYZ+Jan 9 2004, 04:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CUTLASS BOYZ @ Jan 9 2004, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Switched-One@Jan 7 2004, 04:51 PM
I had a 99 X-cab short bed, 2 pump, 8 batteries, with 16's on the rear.  But only last 3 months after I bought, and hooked it up.  Man, I miss that lil shit.  I dont think im ever buying a new ride to juice again...lol
What happend to it????[/b][/quote]
It's not what U think... I had taken it all apart and was completing full wrap of the frame with 3/8's plating and molding it all around <damn thing was a tank>. Extended the uppers / and was looking at a custom 4 link set up to allow for larger cylinders for the back. I invested in total of 4 Hi-Low pump 8 batteries orginally and was about to get another bay of 8 batteries. / Cause I have to have it like that. Basically I was going to build it to really DANCE/HOP the shit out it out in the streets.

But, one weekend, sitting around the shop bullshiting with the homies & an un-named nephew kept asking for an oldie CD I always cruised with. Just happened to be inside the Cab of the truck which was being stored on top of a CONNEX BOX. So, after a few beer's n shit, we decided to bring that mofo down & install a battery and attempt to get the CD out of the stereo for nephew. WRONG... Things went bad.

We rigged the cab and all yelled at my homies, bring her down, and they all just said, naw, you do it, just in case some shit happens fool. So as I rigged her up and pulled it away the dang rigging gave-way and I dropped the cab from 14' in the air and the whole thing just flipped and EXPLODED LIKE A MOFO..It was totaled. Everyone around the shop just froze did not want to say anything. So, I just started to bust-up laughing. I was like wtf as I seen the cab slipp right over me and watch it in slow motion drop...DANG, that shit just blew up. I could have never amagined it to get destroyed like that. My nephew felt so bad, he almost started to cry, Im like, mofo' go get a fucking battery and let's get that CD out for you. And you know whats funny. I hook'd the battery and threw the keys to him and to turn on to accessory and bam ~~~ get the CD right... Yeah he got it. Put comes out with something else, it's just a ZAPP CD, it was not even there. Someone had already borrowed it before I had taken the S-10 apart.

Poor kid, talk about a bad day. He was all down and just saying I fucked up your ride tio. I was just chill man. It was not your fault, I should have been more carefull blah blahh right. Just trying to keep him from getting more depressed. But as for me, I still thought it was fucken funny, even if I had destroyed the project. <which you know I was gonna do anyways after I completed it just trying to keep up with all yall big boy's anyway's > I had no more ride to play with, but all in all, I had fun working them long hours after work everyday or whenever with my buddies that were always there helping me out... So for you Norman the Hydro Wizzard & the rest of the crew at NCI, Thanks you for all your time and effort. This ride was no more for me, but I still gonna have something out someday that I can really SWANG.

The whole thing was not a total lost, you guy's should have seen my insurance face when I was explaining to him how my truck was totalled by accident over the phone.

1. Was this an accident- YES
2. Where - @ my shop
3. Was there another vehicle involved - NO
( no, so who was the driver then)
Can you picture me explaining that...lol

Just went on and on trying to explain to the guy. And he finally tried to tell me that how the fuck did I think this would be covered under my policy. I was, like, hey where does it say I cant take my car apart and work on it. NOWHERE, it was an accident, now cover me. So they sent someone to check it out and were there only really to see if someone had just wrecked it or something questionable, but once at the shop, I showed them the frame all wrapped up and all the other pieces and the hydros, etc. They got the picture and had no choice but to total it, cause they were not going to replace it or put it back together, I did take the option of buying back and then gave it to NORM. To this day, the ride still sit's in the shop as we left it, and the cab is still sitting on top of the connex box.

Everyone around here could not believe that I pulled that off, getting it paid off by the insurance carrier. But I did.

Oh yeah, finally found that CD my nephew was looking for. He heard me playing it out one night at Highland Ave. He yell's "Tio that's the fucken song I was looking for that day huh?" out of his ride. I say... "CABRON, you know it is" He had the nerve of asking for it, but you know what, I did not give to him, I told him, "Mijo you will never have that CD from me"... LOL

That's the story behind that S-10 that only last 3 month's from coming out from the show room floor. Oh well.

NEXT!!!

Wille~
from San Diego

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice setups anymore?

·