1 - 20 of 1212 Posts

·
Grab on my
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gonna go old school luxurious on your ass
all the og's rember this one
pics from late 94-or early 95
1 pump 8 dump pro-hopper set-up (the shit back then was bullet proff)
4 battery 's
8's in da frt and 14's in the back
frt three wheel 28 inchs rear three 14 inchs
strapped frt to back
could bunny hop all 4 8-10 inches
had the panic attack switch (ya know where the car just twicthes)
abslootley the funnist car i ever had with hydro's
the used to call it the 64 sentra beacuase it three wheeled like a 64 and beacuase it was an older model

don't make fun back in the day these little cars were the shit

Attachments

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Originally posted by LIVINLIFELUXURIOUS@Sep 16 2004, 12:44 AM
gonna go old school luxurious on your ass
all the og's rember this one
pics from late 94-or early 95
1 pump 8 dump pro-hopper set-up (the shit back then was bullet proff)
4 battery 's
8's in da frt and 14's in the back
frt three wheel 28 inchs rear three 14 inchs
strapped frt to back
could bunny hop all 4 8-10 inches
had the panic attack switch (ya know where the car just twicthes)
abslootley the funnist car i ever had with hydro's
the used to call it the 64 sentra beacuase it three wheeled like a 64 and beacuase it was an older  model

don't make fun back in the day these little cars were the shit
[snapback]2221120[/snapback]​
:thumbsup: I know U remember the comp series pumps and whammy tanks, I had my 78Monte flossin like that in '96 :) Heheheh

:cool:

·
Grab on my
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by jenns64chevy@Sep 16 2004, 02:16 AM
:thumbsup:  I know U remember the comp series pumps and whammy tanks, I had my 78Monte flossin like that in '96 :)  Heheheh

:cool:
[snapback]2221144[/snapback]​
WHAT COLOR WAS YOU MONTE?

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
"OLD SCHOOL", "OG"?????????94,95 :uh:

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
I know everybody remembers lowrider hydraulics on pullman. I used to go in there all the time before reds hated. :uh:

I wish the lowrider shows were at santa clara fairgrounds again, and cal expo out here. Maybe someday.
:tears:

·
Grab on my
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Sep 16 2004, 03:07 PM
I know everybody remembers lowrider hydraulics on pullman. I used to go in there all the time before reds hated.  :uh:
I wish the lowrider shows were at santa clara fairgrounds again, and cal expo out here. Maybe someday.
:tears:
[snapback]2222598[/snapback]​
YEAH I STARTED RIDIN WHEN LOWRIDERS HYDRO'S WAS ON SANTA CLARA ST .........YOU REMEMBER THAT .
SHIT WHEN LIFTED THIS CAR PRO-HOPPER HAD ONLY BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS

·
49,409 Posts
Bet that bitch had an Alpine pullout in it too........

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
lol daaaaamn thats old skool san jo shit i remember that , when everyone had mini trucks n shit

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Originally posted by thesiccness@Sep 16 2004, 06:36 PM
lol daaaaamn thats old skool san jo shit i remember that , when everyone had mini trucks n shit
[snapback]2222741[/snapback]​

hell yeah fool!! Man minitrucks used to mob everywhere. Lowrider hydraulics used to do alot of their z racks and diamond racks. I used to read their catalog acting like i would buy something, but didnt have the money.

Too bad 10 years later im doing the same thing. :dunno:

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Originally posted by LIVINLIFELUXURIOUS@Sep 16 2004, 06:28 PM
YEAH I STARTED RIDIN WHEN LOWRIDERS  HYDRO'S WAS ON SANTA CLARA ST .........YOU REMEMBER THAT .
SHIT WHEN LIFTED THIS CAR PRO-HOPPER HAD ONLY BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS
[snapback]2222700[/snapback]​

I remember that. Man there used to be a guy that flipped his VW bug over, and everyone thought he was top notch because it was like one of the first cars to ever flip or some shit. :biggrin:

But nothing fades the go kart track by the cemetary :0

Man i was a graffiti writer for a few years in that city. I remember painting, lowriders, breakdancing and school. Thats all i knew.

We used to battle at Breaking at the Hank Lopez center on the eastside and then fuck up this hamburger stand on king i believe where it was like 5 for 5. Hella people would kick it out there. then wed cruise to the tropicana on king and story to mack on the latin honeys. :0

I miss the 408 man. I will never forget my favorite place in the whole world that i spent many of time in..

Super Taqueria homie..

·
Grab on my
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by 1 LO 64@Sep 16 2004, 03:32 PM
Bet that bitch had an Alpine pullout in it too........
[snapback]2222725[/snapback]​
yeah i did till someone ripped it off.....................you seem to know alot was it you? .......j/k :biggrin:

·
Grab on my
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by trudawg@Sep 16 2004, 02:01 PM
not everybody is an old fart! :biggrin:
[snapback]2222317[/snapback]​
tru that man . i am only 32 i started back in 88. i consider you og if you been riden for more than 10 year's...........if i was over 40 i'd be a veterano

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Sep 16 2004, 06:44 PM
I remember that. Man there used to be a guy that flipped his VW bug over, and everyone thought he was top notch because it was like one of the first cars to ever flip or some shit. :biggrin:

But nothing fades the go kart track by the cemetary  :0

Man i was a graffiti writer for a few years in that city. I remember painting, lowriders, breakdancing and school. Thats all i knew.

We used to battle at Breaking at the Hank Lopez center on the eastside and then fuck up this hamburger stand on king i believe where it was like 5 for 5. Hella people would kick it out there. then wed cruise to the tropicana on king and story to mack on the latin honeys.  :0

I miss the 408 man. I will never forget my favorite place in the whole world that i spent many of time in..
Super Taqueria homie..
[snapback]2223225[/snapback]​
thats the burger stand on monterey. lol remember the dances at hank lopez , lol i remember rollin thru with my creased dickies, and my steel toes, drunk as fuck lol

·
Grab on my
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Sep 16 2004, 06:44 PM

But nothing fades the go kart track by the cemetary  :0

We used to battle at Breaking at the Hank Lopez center on the eastside and then fuck up this hamburger stand on king i believe where it was like 5 for 5. Hella people would kick it out there. then wed cruise to the tropicana on king and story to mack on the latin honeys.  :0

Super Taqueria homie..
[snapback]2223225[/snapback]​
cool man i remember all that shit i remeber how packed it would get between story and alum rock on king . we would be there for hr's just chillin in da street's car shut off an people just walkin around . shit those were some good time's .but you know there's more to come man .san jose is a cool ass place to live man .

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by LIVINLIFELUXURIOUS@Sep 16 2004, 09:38 PM
cool man i remember all that shit i remeber how packed  it would get between story and alum rock on king . we would be there for hr's just chillin in da street's car shut off an people just walkin around . shit those were some good time's .but you know there's more to come man .san jose is a cool ass place to live man .
[snapback]2223472[/snapback]​
yea i move out every so often but i always come back home :cool: we need to bring the scene back in san jo.......

1 - 20 of 1212 Posts