1181 - 1200 of 1212 Posts

·
FOUNDER
30,815 Posts
Originally posted by LIVINLIFELUXURIOUS@Sep 16 2004, 12:44 AM~2221120
gonna go old school luxurious on your ass
all the og's rember this one
pics from late 94-or early 95
1 pump 8 dump pro-hopper set-up (the shit back then was bullet proff)
4 battery 's
8's in da frt and 14's in the back
frt three wheel 28 inchs rear three 14 inchs
strapped frt to back
could bunny hop all 4 8-10 inches
had the panic attack switch (ya know where the car just twicthes)
abslootley the funnist car i ever had with hydro's
the used to call it the 64 sentra beacuase it three wheeled like a 64 and beacuase it was an older  model

don't make fun back in the day these little cars were the shit
JUST RAN ACROSS THIS TOPIC. IN 88 I WAS SGT OF ARMS OF LUXURIOUS CC. WE USE TO MEET UP AT JACK IN THE BOX ON TULLY. ONE DAY AWHOLE BUNCH OF THEM BUNNY HOPPING EUROS DROVE UP TRYING TO JOIN. WE OF COARSE SAID NO LOL! BUT IT WAS AMAZING HOW DA SENTRA COULD 3 WHEEL EVERY WHEEL. LOWRIDER HYDRAULICS DID DA SET UP. THEY LATER BECAME NEW AGE LOWRIDERS. WAT EVER HAPPENED TO DEM?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Originally posted by 59drop@Dec 21 2010, 01:28 PM~19385724
SO THAT'S WHAT THE OLD MALIBU LOOKED LIKE WITHOUT THE BEER GOGGLES :biggrin:  :biggrin:

THOSE WERE THE DAYS PAUL :cool:  :cool:
No Kidding, I think we were drunk more then sober back then. :cool:
NEW CLASSICS CAR CLUB pulling first place in 60's Full Custom, 70's Street & Full Custom , 80's Street & Full Custom and Euro's Full Custom just to let everyone know we had the Classes Covered.

Dave, remember the look on the faces of our compatition when we pulled up to a show? :biggrin:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by uniques66@Dec 15 2010, 09:55 PM~19339005
We (New Classics) Use to hang out with Jose, Cuco and the rest of the City life. Those guys are Kool Cats! Would lend a helping hand if you needed one, NEVER TALKED SHIT and had RESPECT for anyone they met. And we had NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THEM! Had some good times with City Life.

And on a side note: back in the day, Jose told me he was building a 60 Impala that was going to give me a run for my money, and he did. Heartbreaker did just that, it kicked me off of my 2 year First Place Best 60's Mountain and to this day, I am glad it was him and not someone else. Again, Nothing but RESPECT for Jose and the members of City Life :thumbsup:  :worship:
Wasn't John B. with New Classics as well? Met him about a half-dozen times and he is a very cool dude as well. Cuco still gots some clean rides stored away, like a blue 65 and a 79 Monte. He still gets down on interiors. As for Jose, he's too busy runnin his business to bust out "Heartbreaker", so its just collecting dust. Goodthing he still has it though. It would be badass to see all these old school rides make a comeback. Sure wish I could've been around that era of low riding in Northern Cal. :cool:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by uniques66@Dec 21 2010, 11:48 PM~19391072
No Kidding, I think we were drunk more then sober back then. :cool:
NEW CLASSICS CAR CLUB  pulling first place in 60's Full Custom, 70's Street & Full Custom ,  80's Street & Full Custom and Euro's Full Custom just to let everyone know we had the Classes Covered.

Dave, remember the look on the faces of our compatition when we pulled up to a show? :biggrin:
:0 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Originally posted by D-Cheeze@Sep 22 2008, 09:52 PM~11672681

I SEEN THIS RX-7 SITTING IN THE ALEMANY PROJECTS HERE IN SF SOME MONTHS AGO, LOOKED THE SAME AND HAD A FOR SALE SIGN ON IT. :0 :cool:

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
Ttmft

·
Registered
848 Posts
Here is mine back in 1978,cruisen the street of San Jo, boy them days will never be the same Jack in the crack use to get packed hopping in the parking lot at the 7-11 near near the liqour store cruizing down king road to the pink elephant market and chillen wit the holmies and all them lil mamasitas.then we would role out to the Olymp
us market and try to squeez in to that small parking lot, shit in the mid 70s it was craken I can remember 2 this day looking foward to the weekend cruise on friday and saturday nite and then if we all had gas and feria we would caravan to san fran we would drive up to this road and it was all brick road coming down in a circle. then on Sunday wake up Clean the ride and head down to La Raza Park, DAMMMMM that was awhile back

1181 - 1200 of 1212 Posts