LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
air ride if you email them pictures tends to sponsor. but just like most companies, you pay out your pocket first, then they reimburse you when you go to shows, get magazine photos, magazine spreads and things like that. havent seen any sponsorships really since the late 90s. people promised to do things, never made good on promises. companies decided to sponsor less and make it strict in how they sponsor. good look on it. maybe try and find a new shop, even then im sure theyll want some money, just going to break the price.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i've already gotten offers of 50% off, but if im gonan be representing all over FREE would be nicer :)

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by shorty 2low@Sep 1 2003, 11:32 AM
wouldnt iy be cooler if you paid for it all your self ....ya know, give ya pride
yes it would, everybody wants shit for free anymore...

·
Registered
101 Posts
f'realz, you lose so much appreciation when u get shit fur free. there ain't no pride in free. tru say there would be nuff pride in being sponsored alone, and fuck, i'd love that shit comin to me fur nuttin too, but you wont appreciate it as much. good luck man! let us know how your hunt turns up! :cool:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Just thought I'd dig up this old topic because it's the oldest one on the board and therefore I WIN, so Dan will have to think of something else to do now!

:biggrin:

Last edited by M-827 at Dec 3 2003, 07:30 PM

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Damn and blast :angry:!

I would have succeeded too, if it wasn't for that Bigdanmcintosh :angry: (this is a Scooby-Doo style ending :biggrin: )!

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I'd rather pay for my shit then have the companies logo plastered all over my truck... That's what will happen when you get sponsored... Plus you have to attend so many events per year... Whether you want to or not...

·
Registered
390 Posts
that car better be a show stopper if your looking for 100 percent sponsorships post some pics and maybe well talk if you want to see my work go to post your rides the red 79 t bird is mine its under tx rides

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
i am now "sponsored" but i have not use them. there sterio and tires...if they can get me a set of remingtons...then well :biggrin: and its not free is a % knock off...but NO stickers on my ride

1 - 16 of 16 Posts