LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
he is good seller.....i know him personally,,and have bought from him on several occasions,,,,he will come thru for sure

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
ive actually heard this before,but he's been on the site for along time and i cant imagine him doing anything intentionally

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
good guy 2 do biz with....got sum hok flake for hella cheap from him :cool:

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
Originally posted by wired61@Nov 15 2008, 04:59 AM~12163658
he is good seller
x2 :cheesy:

·
The Great White Hype
59,425 Posts
Originally posted by wired61@Nov 15 2008, 07:59 AM~12163658
he is good seller.....i know him personally,,and have bought from him on several occasions,,,,he will come thru for sure
x2 hes a good seller

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
He is going to paint my Pigeon Coup :cool:

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
FUCK THAT GOOD SELLER BULLSHIT KEEP IT REAL WHEN U GET PAID THE MOST IT SHOULD TAKE IS A DAY OR TWO...TO SEND OUT THE ITEM AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET A TRACKING # DAMM A MONTH LATER AND NO ITEM NOR RESPONSE...B.S HOMIE ...ANY OF US AS SELLER SHOULD A LEAST CONTACT THE BUYER....WHAT CAN YOU DO.... IF U USE PAYPAL OR U,S POSTAL MONEY ORDER U MIGHT GET YOUR MONEY BACK BUT THEY GONNA DRAG IT ON FOR A MIN. SAD TO HERE THIS IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME ..SHITTY ASS FELLING THAT YOU JUST GOT BLAZED{TOOK FOR YOUR $} JUST WAIT IT OUT....................YOU'LL LOVE THE WOLF TICKET IF HE DOES COME THROUGH....WATCH....... :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.