LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sent some money via paypal a few weeks ago and never receive the part and wont answer my Pms, anyone have experiance with him? dont want to be puttin this up like this but dude wont get back at me??

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
he is good seller.....i know him personally,,and have bought from him on several occasions,,,,he will come thru for sure

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
ive actually heard this before,but he's been on the site for along time and i cant imagine him doing anything intentionally

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
good guy 2 do biz with....got sum hok flake for hella cheap from him :cool:

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
Originally posted by wired61@Nov 15 2008, 04:59 AM~12163658
he is good seller
x2 :cheesy:

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by wired61@Nov 15 2008, 07:59 AM~12163658
he is good seller.....i know him personally,,and have bought from him on several occasions,,,,he will come thru for sure
x2 hes a good seller

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
dre day ? he sells the switch extensions right? ive done over 3 transactions with him,,,good seller !!!!!!!

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
He is going to paint my Pigeon Coup :cool:

·
Registered
965 Posts
i bought a pump from him and it was at my door in about a week ...good seller

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
FUCK THAT GOOD SELLER BULLSHIT KEEP IT REAL WHEN U GET PAID THE MOST IT SHOULD TAKE IS A DAY OR TWO...TO SEND OUT THE ITEM AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET A TRACKING # DAMM A MONTH LATER AND NO ITEM NOR RESPONSE...B.S HOMIE ...ANY OF US AS SELLER SHOULD A LEAST CONTACT THE BUYER....WHAT CAN YOU DO.... IF U USE PAYPAL OR U,S POSTAL MONEY ORDER U MIGHT GET YOUR MONEY BACK BUT THEY GONNA DRAG IT ON FOR A MIN. SAD TO HERE THIS IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME ..SHITTY ASS FELLING THAT YOU JUST GOT BLAZED{TOOK FOR YOUR $} JUST WAIT IT OUT....................YOU'LL LOVE THE WOLF TICKET IF HE DOES COME THROUGH....WATCH....... :cool:

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Originally posted by drasticlolo@Nov 16 2008, 06:17 PM~12174293
YOU'LL LOVE THE WOLF TICKET IF HE DOES COME THROUGH....WATCH.......</span> :cool:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts