LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Your right no one answers shit. if they do there being sarcastic as hell....peace

·
Registered
90 Posts
i try to answer as much as possible but i dont always know and its annoying to say the same thing over and over again.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Well one thing that I try to do is use the experience that I have in fucking up shit and help people to get the best system for the money. I mean come on, why buy Pyramid for $150.00 when you can have Phoenix Gold for $50.00 more. It is just suggestions that I try to give to help people out, I do that cause I was those guys asking the crazy questions, but what I don't like the most is people giving advice that is totally wrong, and they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hmmm....

somethings you dont seem to realize.....

I am a full time student....

I work making $35 an hour and thats a bit more important....

Most of my free time is spent working on my car or someone elses (who is paying me)...

Now, I KNOW I'm not the only one with a life outside of anwering people's questions on here for free.....

Dont complain....be happy.

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by peter@Oct 19 2003, 03:06 PM
i try to answer as much as possible but i dont always know and its annoying to say the same thing over and over again.
What the hell are you talking about??? That was your first post.....

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
ill help if i can but if i cant, no point in wasting time.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
I just put the wires places and hope they dont catch on fire..

so far I'm like 50/50 on that..

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
there were too many "know it alls" in Car Stereo...gave up on trying to give advice a long time ago

plus i got sick of people arguing about clipping/distortion :uh:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
its hard to help people also when they dont what the hell they want..

i want loud bass to be heard from a mile away

well more info is needed we cant read minds

car - how much room - stock alt - do u need a hu ? [cdplayer]

how much do you have to spend..

after we get all that info ..they say "but what do u think about" you give them a reply then it goes on and on ..well what about 1 vs 2

ok so u made it past that part..then after all the advice uve given they say this..

"my friend has a billion watt pyramid and im hooking it up to a 14 inch COMPETITION sub im going with this"

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by CoupeDeKille@Oct 21 2003, 11:07 AM
its hard to help people also when they dont what the hell they want..

i want loud bass to be heard from a mile away

well more info is needed we cant read minds

car - how much room - stock alt - do u need a hu ? [cdplayer]

how much do you have to spend..

after we get all that info ..they say "but what do u think about" you give them a reply then it goes on and on ..well what about 1 vs 2

ok so u made it past that part..then after all the advice uve given they say this..

"my friend has a billion watt pyramid and im hooking it up to a 14 inch COMPETITION sub im going with this"
i agree

·
Registered
90 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1+Oct 20 2003, 12:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALOW1 @ Oct 20 2003, 12:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--peter@Oct 19 2003, 03:06 PM
What the hell are you talking about??? That was your first post.....[/b][/quote]
yea on this sn o my old one - deftonekorn1002 - i used to answer alot so suck my dick faggot

1 - 17 of 17 Posts