LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TOPIC SAYS IT ALL LOOKING FOR 1963 IMPALA DRIVER NO SHOW CARS OR OVER PRICED PROJECTS POSSIBLE NEEDED INT OR READY FOR PAINT CONSIDERED THANKS

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Nov 8 2007, 07:25 PM~9187007
TOPIC SAYS IT ALL LOOKING FOR 1963 IMPALA DRIVER NO SHOW CARS OR OVER PRICED PROJECTS POSSIBLE NEEDED INT OR READY FOR PAINT CONSIDERED THANKS
?????

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Nov 8 2007, 07:25 PM~9187007
Damn no 63 drivers for sale???

·
Registered
114 Posts
Let me ask my cousin if he wants to sell his, and I will get back 2 you....

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by freaker@Nov 9 2007, 03:35 PM~9193067
Price range?
$6-10k

·
Registered
167 Posts
mannnn this ***** tellin me he got enough cash to buy my 64 impala and i was gonna let it go for $6100, then he go and tell me all he got is $5500.
I'd watch out man, dont go wastin time tryin to make a deal. he might just sell out on you

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by kingofdasip@Nov 9 2007, 10:27 PM~9195793
mannnn this ***** tellin me he got enough cash to buy my 64 impala and i was gonna let it go for $6100, then he go and tell me all he got is $5500.
I'd watch out man, dont go wastin time tryin to make a deal. he might just sell out on you
Dude i told you i had $5500 for YOUR car i got plenty of money dont worry bout my money or come on my topic talking shit your car has no side trim and needs int thats why i offered you $5500 for it and you already told someone else $6100 and then tried to tell me $6300 and then when i asked why you tell me $6300 when you already told someone else $6100 and then you said i could get it for the same $6100 and as you can see no one bought it so i guess you better let the price go down and im far from a sell out you wanted me to pay an extra $900 for delivery when you only 2 hrs from me and i had already told you IF i bought it i would come get it myself

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Nov 10 2007, 07:14 AM~9196887
Dude i told you i had $5500 for YOUR car i got plenty of money dont worry bout my money or come on my topic talking shit your car has no side trim and needs int thats why i offered you $5500 for it and you already told someone else $6100 and then tried to tell me $6300 and then when i asked why you tell me $6300 when you already told someone else $6100 and then you said i could get it for the same $6100 and as you can see no one bought it so i guess you better let the price go down and im far from a sell out you wanted me to pay an extra $900 for delivery when you only 2 hrs from me and i had already told you IF i bought it i would come get it myself

dam 900 for a 2hr drive , i can get a car towed from florida to cali for that price :biggrin: :biggrin: . a guy told me theres one here for sale for 7k driver but didnt ask too much about it , but if u want me too ill hit him up lmk

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
dam hommie i need that stack i got some cars 4 sale check me out at tampalight11 there is 64,64 2ddor,60 buick,56 plymouth,62 buick and maybe another 64 2 door!! i need that cheeta!!! or shit just call me!813 988 0510

·
Premium Member
15,658 Posts
Originally posted by kingofdasip@Nov 9 2007, 10:27 PM~9195793
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :buttkick: :twak:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Nov 10 2007, 06:14 AM~9196887

Damn you fucking trippin. first of all i didnt even tell you how much shippin was gonna be. and i know shipping wouldnt be 900 cause it cost me only a G to ship it from mid states to my place.so dont be goin and fuckin saying shit fool. i told that ***** $6100 cause he lives up here and since your dumbass doesnt know how much money is worth, your american dollers are worth less than canadian. so thats why i said $6300. dont be fucking low balling me on my shit. interior aint even that fucked and side trim is $400. dumb motherfucker

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by kingofdasip@Nov 10 2007, 01:49 PM~9198077
Damn you fucking trippin. first of all i didnt even tell you how much shippin was gonna be. and i know shipping wouldnt be 900 cause it cost me only a G to ship it from mid states to my place.so dont be goin and fuckin saying shit fool. i told that ***** $6100 cause he lives up here and since your dumbass doesnt know how much money is worth, your american dollers are worth less than canadian. so thats why i said $6300. dont be fucking low balling me on my shit. interior aint even that fucked and side trim is $400. dumb motherfucker
:0 :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by kingofdasip@Nov 10 2007, 11:49 AM~9198077
You want me to post up your emails where you told me if i paid the buy it now you would ship it and i knew your dollar was worth more first time in a long ass time RE RE and your the dumb motherfucker that cant even afford new side trim you had the car 2 fucking years and cant affrod $400 on some side trim you fucking broke bitch and that int is some gay ass bullshit not even stock patterns that why you trying to sell that car get the fuck out of here with your bullshit newbie

·
Registered
167 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Nov 10 2007, 01:16 PM~9198228
You want me to post up your emails where you told me if i paid the buy it now you would ship it  and i knew your dollar was worth more first time in a long ass time RE RE and your the dumb motherfucker that cant even afford new side trim you had the car 2 fucking years and cant affrod $400 on some side trim you fucking broke bitch and that int is some gay ass bullshit not even stock patterns that why you trying to sell that car get the fuck out of here with your bullshit newbie

man you the dumbshit. did it once say in there that shipping was $900. i said if you did do the buy it now id take care of the shipping for you. If you were smart enough you woulda bid on the car when it was starting at $6200 US instead of tryin to keep lowballin me.and just cause i didnt buy the trim im a broke bitch? hahah youre a fool man. :roflmao: :roflmao: trim was fucking minor to me bitch. i had other shit to take care of first on the car instead of buyin trim for it. why would i wanna buy something just for looks, if it dont even run. like i said you the DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Nov 10 2007, 06:14 AM~9196887

Tony here ya go again hanging out taking pictures in the strip club bathroom again????

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by kingofdasip@Nov 10 2007, 12:37 PM~9198324
man you the dumbshit. did it once say in there that shipping was $900. i said if you did do the buy it now id take care of the shipping for you. If you were smart enough you woulda bid on the car when it was starting at $6200 US instead of tryin to keep lowballin me.and just cause i didnt buy the trim im a broke bitch? hahah youre a fool man. :roflmao:  :roflmao: trim was fucking minor to me bitch. i had other shit to take care of first on the car instead of buyin trim for it. why would i wanna buy something just for looks, if it dont even run. like i said you the DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.  :rofl:
Dude how fucking retarded are you for real here the link to YOUR CAR http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...0183411349&rd=1

starting bid $6400 NOT $6200 buy it now $7300 no now matter if its us money or dumbfuck canuck money like you $7300-$6400=$900 do the math fuck stick im done dealing with you cause you mad cause i didnt buy your shitbox half car stay off my topic MELVIN
here you need a loan for some side trim ha ha ha broke ass bitch get the fuck out of there

1 - 20 of 44 Posts