LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just took the chrome trim off my cutty... you know the shit that runs along the bottom...
if anybody wants it let me know otherwise im throwing it in the garbage...

ps...
its free.

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
yeah i want the two rocker moulding that goe infront of the wheels ... damn ... i should do a double take but i got no car here to see what this one needs ...

holler back ..

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k hold on... i forgot to mention that the two bottom front peices are missing...
so it would be the door and quarter peice...

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
i will hit you up later when i can get out and see the car ...

i am about to pull my drive line and see why it hums over 50mph ... hopefully just u joints ..crossing fingers the drive line isn't bent ..

and i need to rig something up cause the heavy carrier bearing well one of the bolts and washers fell up into the hole ... (shitty i know)

but for reals ... i am looking at a 86 cutlass right now ... and i gotta get it i gotta get it ...

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Aug 8 2005, 08:32 AM~3560325
k hold on... i forgot to mention that the two bottom front peices are missing...
so it would be the door and quarter peice...
i need everything that goes on the front fenders(wheel well, and lower trim) what do you have? got the clips??? i will pay for it.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
i rolled by it ... earlier the chrome on drivers side is there ... i didnt get out to look at passnger side ...i was pissed thinking about my next 125 dollars is gonna fix my driveline ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts