LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 100 spoke rims from OG Direct because they seemed like a good company. I’ve been trying to call and email and nobody is getting back to me. Been saving up for these rims to finish my truck for a minute now i wonder if I just lost all my money. If you’ve ordered, how long did your order take to ship? Did they ever email or call you back? I paid extra for fast shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess just making sure to call and leave hella voice mails is the key. Lol should be delivered in two weeks

·
Registered
1984 Cadillac Coupe deville project
13 Posts
Been ordering from them for years...
Just ordered a spare 13 in April they are all on pre order at the moment. They finally got back to me saying it will be here end of May beginning of june.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered 100 spoke rims from OG Direct because they seemed like a good company. I’ve been trying to call and email and nobody is getting back to me. Been saving up for these rims to finish my truck for a minute now i wonder if I just lost all my money. If you’ve ordered, how long did your order take to ship? Did they ever email or call you back? I paid extra for fast shipping.
I have a Pair of 14×7" Reversed Spoked Rims!!!! They're Nice!!!! But I'm NOT packing on using them!!!! If anyone is Interested then hmu on My Cell @ 765-553-1821 I'm wanting to Sell Mine for a $100.00!!!! I'll send Pix of them Too BEFORE ANY Business/Exchange has been done!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Pair of 14×7" Reversed Spoked Rims!!!! They're Nice!!!! But I'm NOT packing on using them!!!! If anyone is Interested then hmu on My Cell @ 765-553-1821 I'm wanting to Sell Mine for a $100.00!!!! I'll send Pix of them Too BEFORE ANY Business/Exchange has been done!!!!
Good afternoon folks , was wondering if they are still available, and where are you located at ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts