LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Hard Road
16,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I could PM him, but anybody talked to him?

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
you know what... I haven't seen that prick lately either....

HEY!!! where you at?????

·
Registered
6 Posts
That bitch used to be a friend of mine...then he started screwing my wife...now my exwife and his new girlfriend.Anyway...I pm him a while back trying to be the better man,he ran his mouth and I havent seen or heard from him since. Good riddance as far as im concerned

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by astrolade@Nov 20 2003, 02:51 PM
That bitch used to be a friend of mine...then he started screwing my wife...now my exwife and his new girlfriend.Anyway...I pm him a while back trying to be the better man,he ran his mouth and I havent seen or heard from him since. Good riddance as far as im concerned
ouch

·
Registered
379 Posts
is hydrodancer davz customs from waterbury ct?

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
wow youre actually not gay. JK :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Originally posted by HydroDancer+Nov 23 2003, 09:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HydroDancer @ Nov 23 2003, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--astrolade@Nov 20 2003, 02:51 PM
Then you shouldn't have cheated on her before and after you married her you fucking prick. Oh yeah, and don't forget about how you told her that she was worthless so she would get all depressed and not divorce you.[/b][/quote]
Oooh, now the rest of the story comes out! :uh: :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob+Nov 24 2003, 08:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cadillac Bob @ Nov 24 2003, 08:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 09:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--astrolade
@Nov 20 2003, 02:51 PM

Then you shouldn't have cheated on her before and after you married her you fucking prick. Oh yeah, and don't forget about how you told her that she was worthless so she would get all depressed and not divorce you.
Oooh, now the rest of the story comes out! :uh: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Ouch... this shit should be kept private...

Well, if we saw Mando on that Judge show... I guess we can see hydrodancer and astrolade on Cheaters? :biggrin: :roflmao:

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
what the hell? no i believe hydro dancer is " ultimate hydraulics" i still have his busniess card in my wallet from like 3 years ago.

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
lol defiantely the best out there

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by HydroDancer@Nov 24 2003, 03:09 AM
Then you shouldn't have cheated on her before and after you married her you fucking prick.  Oh yeah, and don't forget about how you told her that she was worthless so she would get all depressed and not divorce you.
[snapback]1325779[/snapback]​

damn that's fucked up the WORSE thing you could ever do to a woman is call her worthless...........

it fucks them up for life.........but i'm sure hydrodancer is trying to build her back up :cool:

i know it's hard when the EX is an asshole like that......

that's how my wife was when i met her........took a while but she's more confident now

good luck hydrodancer

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
im pretty sure hes not reading this, i havent heard from him in awhile..

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Originally posted by Booyaa63@Nov 26 2004, 07:59 AM
sometimes my asshole leaks when i fart
[snapback]2449564[/snapback]​

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
what am i looking at here?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts