LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1970 Monte body with trunk cut out real nice and lip added. This was the original blue Monte that I posted before, but I had problems with the paint and redid it with another body. I stripped this one down clean, I MIGHT have the trunk lid somewhere. $13 bucks shipped in the US.

77 Monte with the trunk cut out, need the edges cleaned up and a lid. Nothing else comes with it. I messed the trunk up while painting the purple one, so I bought this to replace the lid. Some people buy 2 kits and rip the trunk out of one without being careful with the body, then do the same to the other without being careful with the trunk. That way its a tighter, cleaner fit, so it saves you some grief. $8 shipped

77 Monte with House of Kolor Purple Pearl (needs a little polish and wax, real smooth though) and white hollywood top (needs a little touching up from purple overspray on one spot). Comes with a full custom interior-2 tone fuzzy fur, swivel seats, full mirrored console, custom door panels with mirror inserts, started detailing the dash, has photoetch radio face. Trunk lid has mirrored insert, but no fur. Trunk is done to match the interior, has hole cut out for a spare wheel, but a speaker could fit too. Comes with glass, chrome and steering wheel unpainted. I decided to go full detail with an engine, so I got another one. $30 shipped

Last edited by BigPoppa at Oct 26 2003, 05:16 PM

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Oct 26 2003, 08:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Oct 26 2003, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 26 2003, 07:47 PM
you sell the merc??? the resin kit??
no, that's a keeper[/b][/quote]
shit.... i would buy the montee body if it came with grill, bumbers etc.. so i could use it for a hopper.. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts