LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
using full funtional a arms with springs so it actualy springs back up and doesnt just hit solid?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by 604IMPALA@Jan 5 2004, 05:07 PM
using full funtional a arms with springs so it actualy springs back up and doesnt just hit solid?
a bro i tried that , use pen springs ,, they work better ,, they make it bounce still after your done pushin your switch like a real car.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey Killaonez...What kinda truck is that in your avi? Do you got a bigger pic of it? If so can you post it up.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by 604IMPALA@Jan 5 2004, 04:07 PM
a guy from ca, cant remeber his name right now. he's from no kolor lines mc. he made one, it chingon :thumbsup: :thumbsup: saw him in a car show in PHX AZ like 7 years.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by 3rdCoast_Kobra@Jan 5 2004, 06:16 PM
Hey Killaonez...What kinda truck is that in your avi? Do you got a bigger pic of it? If so can you post it up.
killaonez has a bike in his avitar. i think yur talking to me, so here u go

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
that green truck in his avi is his cuzin or sumthin like that, reel tight :cool:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for everyone whos trried this,how did it work?anyone got some diagrams of how the constructed it? :cool:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by The Modeling Pimp+Jan 5 2004, 07:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Modeling Pimp @ Jan 5 2004, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--3rdCoast_Kobra@Jan 5 2004, 07:16 PM
;)[/b][/quote]
thas my cuzzin's truck ,,, that's a toyota 95' ,,, runnin 9 showitme pump's ,, homade bed lift ,,, air bag's ,,, and house of kolor green'z and i think some leemon lime ,,,,, but that truck never made it out to the main land except hawaii ,,, ,,, he's rollin in exotic minis C.C. mariana's chapter ,,,, but it has made it out on the september issue of LRM in 2000 ,,,,

·
Registered
824 Posts
a who ever uploadid the pic of my cuzz green truck ,,,,,,,,,,,, thanx ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i don't realy know how to work this uploadin thing cuz it never works on my comp ,,,,,,,

·
Registered
824 Posts
the pump's are hi-low ,, my bad his dad's is showtime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you wanna see the pics of his dad's regal hit me up ,,, they roll as father and son's team nothin but show car's............

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yeah I was talkin to Killaonez, but both trucks are tight. What size rims does your cuz run on his Toy? I am workin on my Mazda B2200 and I've been trying to look for some trucks to see whats out there for some inspiration. If there is any way you could send me a few pics of your cuz's truck I'd appreciate (sp) it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by 3rdCoast_Kobra@Jan 6 2004, 09:43 PM
Yeah I was talkin to Killaonez, but both trucks are tight. What size rims does your cuz run on his Toy? I am workin on my Mazda B2200 and I've been trying to look for some trucks to see whats out there for some inspiration. If there is any way you could send me a few pics of your cuz's truck I'd appreciate (sp) it.
he's runnin 20' daytons ,, you know you can mount or modify toyota front bumbpers on your b2200 mazda ,, i used to own a b2200 mazda ,,, just dropped it left it on blocks and never got the chance to custom paint and put air bagz in it ,, so i just left in guam with my cuzz he's takin care of it for me now. all it does is scrape when goin over bumps , 2 inches off the ground , but hit me up on aol '' killaonez111 , or email me at [email protected] :cool:

·
Registered
824 Posts
i show you some pics of it. just hit me up...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts