LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7,705 Posts
go down to Hampton....thats where i got mine painted....and since your in VA it wont be that far....theres a shop there called Crazy Paint Customs....thats where i got mine done....guy does awesome work and cheap....check out my build up in my signature.....you will see my regal....he did all the body work and painted it for $1300.....he didnt do the striping though, the striping was done in Va Beach....by a guy named Igor.....

heres the number
Igors striping.....(ask for Igor) 757-639-2397

i cnat remember Corey's number (Crazy Paint) but him and Igor are good friends....ask him and hell give it to you....tell them that Chad sent ya

· Registered
7,705 Posts
Originally posted by 91CADDY@Jul 31 2005, 02:42 PM
I will check into that...takes me about a hour and 10 minutes to get to Hampton.  :biggrin: How about Interior Upholestry?
[snapback]3515216[/snapback]​
you dont wanna get interior done in va beach, i tried a few spots and the cheapest quote i got was $1300 just to do 2 swivel seats.....i was gonna put swivels in my car but decided not too, but $1300 is way too much just for two seats, i just bought me a sewing machine and did it myself ;)

· Registered
7,705 Posts
Originally posted by 91CADDY@Jul 31 2005, 05:33 PM
I dont wanna go all out and get swivel seats.  Im soon gonna get this 85 Cutlass and I just want to get the interior redone and just want something simple...very simple in black vinyl.  Im talking about the dash, doors, the two front seats, back seats, trunk..pretty much everything.  I wish I did know how to sew because I would do it all myself.  For someone who does know how to sew is it difficult.  How much am I looking at if I take it to a shop and get it down?
[snapback]3515990[/snapback]​
i wasnt going all out with swivles, i had some OG monte Carlo seats and tried to get them done....they are way too high in va beach...

read up on it and see how to do it, it isnt that hard...i never used a sewing machine until i did my interior... :biggrin:

· Registered
7,705 Posts
YEAH................................AND????????????????????

ARE YOU ASKING OR TRYING TO TELL???

· Registered
7,705 Posts
Originally posted by 91CADDY@Aug 2 2005, 02:36 PM~3528187
Well i think im gonna take a trip down to Hampton.  Does he do good bc/cc paint jobs?  If so how can I get in contact with him?
i think the number to Crazy Paint is 757-660-6070........ask for Corey, he can hook you up especially if you dont wanna spned like 5g's tell him that Chad sent ya ;)

and yeah he can do bc/cc, candy, pearls whatever...call him up.....yeah he didnt pay for the paint, i bought that from smartshoppers but its still a hell of a deal, everyone else around Va Beach wanted like 3000-3500.......he hooked me up for less than half of that :biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.