LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Anyone collect HOMIES?

885 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  O.G.ModelBuilder 
#1 ·
just wondering if any you guys collect HOMIES? i have been for a while now.

i have series 1 through 6, hoodrats, clowns series 1 and 2, bobble heads(small), and the limited edition cars.

im trying to buy the new palermos series now, very hard to find though.

well if you do how do you display them???

i cant figure it out, there a pain to show off.

later

#2 ·
My Son, dad, bro-n-law collect them... My Son has all of them from the begininng except some of the brand new ones, plus the mijos, hoodrats, Clowns, and bobble heads (small), he keeps his in the packages or bubbles from the machine, since we don't have room to display them, my dad buys those little shelves used for thimbles and displays his, my bro-n-law bought a large wooden shelf that's supposted to be for Hot Wheels but uses it for his homies, most of the stand on their own, if not they put a little dab of hot glue to hold them in place.....

#6 ·
It's a big thing here in Texas, well for sure Austin, I have several friends who collect them, so they're always trading with my son. you have to consider yourself lucky if you find a machine that's full of them, usually they're emptied out within two days, then you have to wait till they fill it up again.

#7 ·
Originally posted by gonzalj@Aug 20 2003, 09:45 PM
It's a big thing here in Texas, well for sure Austin, I have several friends who collect them, so they're always trading with my son. you have to consider yourself lucky if you find a machine that's full of them, usually they're emptied out within two days, then you have to wait till they fill it up again.
we have a few machines in the mall and around but they took one with the new series in it I dont know why and at the flea market there is a latin or white lady that sells all of them ;)

#8 ·
Yea, we have some at the flea market here too, but we have more fun hunting them down in the machines and trading the duplicates. I have some on my desk at my day job. but I want to get the new 1/25 scale homies, Rollinlow.com sells the ones that come with the lindberg models, but by themselves without the cars, and now we have the Homie rollerz from Jada... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#13 ·
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Aug 21 2003, 02:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Aug 21 2003, 02:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--chubbz@Aug 21 2003, 05:19 AM
i have the remote control '63 impala..i took all the decals n shit off it..looked dumb with them on..look's sick now
is there anywhere on the internet where i can see that??[/b][/quote]
look at the link at the bottom of my signature..there's 2 pics of it on there on page 2

Last edited by chubbz at Aug 21 2003, 06:38 AM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.