LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered some shit from them saturday and i have been billed for it but i havent recieved a shipping comfirmation or anything. they dont answer their phones and their adress is a P.O. box anyone else ever deal with them or know them?

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by low225@Sep 27 2007, 05:52 PM~8883682
i ordered some shit from them saturday and i have been billed for it but i havent recieved a shipping comfirmation or anything. they dont answer their phones and their adress is a P.O. box anyone else ever deal with them or know them?
yea they might not have what you wanted instock so they had to order it give it a little time homie but if you payed through paypal i would make a claim if you feel like you been ripped off what parts did you order

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wouldnt feel like ive been ripped off if they would answer their mother fuckin phones ive called atleast 10 times in the last 2 days at different times and i just get an answering machine. palmdales not too far so if i can find out an adress then ill drive out. i just want my bike

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by low225@Sep 27 2007, 06:18 PM~8883866
i wouldnt feel like ive been ripped off if they would answer their mother fuckin phones ive called atleast 10 times in the last 2 days at different times and i just get an answering machine. palmdales not too far so if i can find out an adress then ill drive out. i just want my bike
yea i feel you ust give them a little time :biggrin:

·
pinstripin' psycho
6,716 Posts
i dealt with this place in the past, i emailed them, phoned them and no responses to either.....i needed parts in a pinch, and they had them, so i figured maybe i could pick them up in person since i live about an hour from palmdale....no such luck since i could never get a direct adress other than the p.o. box bullshit...then i tried to place a rush order, they sent back this automated email response with some bullshit about changing prices in their rush shipping....fuck that shit, i ended up not even completing my order with them.....

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by chamuco61@Sep 27 2007, 06:38 PM~8883995
i dealt with this place in the past, i emailed them, phoned them and no responses to either.....i needed parts in a pinch, and they had them, so i figured maybe i could pick them up in person since i live about an hour from palmdale....no such luck since i could never get a direct adress other than the p.o. box bullshit...then i tried to place a rush order, they sent back this automated email response with some bullshit about changing prices in their rush shipping....fuck that shit, i ended up not even completing my order with them.....
yea it sounds like they do not stock nothing only order as they go :biggrin:

·
pinstripin' psycho
6,716 Posts
Originally posted by STR8_CLOWN'N@Sep 27 2007, 05:40 PM~8884010
yea it sounds like they do not stock nothing only order as they go :biggrin:
could be a fraudulant business.........

·
pinstripin' psycho
6,716 Posts
Originally posted by FRISCOSOLDIER@Sep 27 2007, 05:45 PM~8884054
dont buy shit from megalowrider.com eather!!!!!!!!!!
my homie bought some stuff from them when they first opened up and it took almost three months to get his order....

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by chamuco61+Sep 27 2007, 06:45 PM~8884053-->
could be a fraudulant business.........
[/b]
yea it was up for sale for a min
<!--QuoteBegin-FRISCOSOLDIER
@Sep 27 2007, 06:45 PM~8884054
dont buy shit from megalowrider.com eather!!!!!!!!!!
:0

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Originally posted by low225@Sep 27 2007, 05:18 PM~8883866

I ordered my parts for another project i got from them, they will get there money n then give them about a week and they will send it to to you.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Originally posted by STR8_CLOWN'N@Sep 27 2007, 05:48 PM~8884082
fuck just order all your shit through me or bone atleast you know you will get your shit and at a good price :biggrin:
I dont trust any websites anymore except bonecollectors...the rest got cheap china chrome!!lol

·
Registered
963 Posts
Originally posted by SAC_TOWN@Sep 27 2007, 06:21 PM~8884332
i bought parts from battle axe cycles and they didnt rip me off :)
Because your from ball sac town....lol jp jp!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Originally posted by FRISCOSOLDIER@Sep 27 2007, 06:26 PM~8884373
Because your from ball sac town....lol jp jp!! :biggrin:
aleast im not frm the gay capital of the world lol j/k :biggrin:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Originally posted by SAC_TOWN@Sep 27 2007, 06:27 PM~8884378
aleast im not frm the gay capital of the world lol j/k :biggrin: