·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have plans to do an all white vinyl interior in my 89 lincoln conti ss
just wondering if anyone has pictures of what it looks like on some other cars

i plan on doing everything, headliner, trim, carpet, dash
its going to be a dark metal green exterior

either way if anyone has any suggestions or knows where i can look at other peoples work to get some idea's let me know

·
Banned
29,665 Posts
DONT DO THE CARPET WHITE YOU'LL REGRET IT...

·
16,068 Posts
I agree, don't do white carpet unless it's a trailor queen. I am doing my regal's interior in all white vinyl(with some black accents). Just acquired a new sewing machine, and bought the vinyl. I should have pics up in the next few weeks. All i'll be doing is the seats and door panels. I'm pretty much copying the stock patterns. As for the headliner, use a very good glue.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Most of my interior is white and since I use my ride as a daily, that shit is now greyish.

You REALLY don't want a white carpet if you're going to be cruising around.

·
Registered
625 Posts
no pics yet but mines is all white vinyl with maroon accents, maroon carpet, white headliner, and dash is white and maroon. all i have is the back seat so far waiting on the rest. plan to take pics and post.

·
Registered
625 Posts
yes, im waiting for the shop to call me and tell me its done. cant wait to see it. vinyl headliner should look sweet. my interior has double lines sewed in it and i just had them put one back in so the buttons would look centered. otherwise copying stock patterns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts