LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY PUMP HEAD SEAL CRAPPED OUT ON ME.....AND WHILE THE MOTOR IS DRYING LOL I WANTED TO FIND A NEW ONE, I DONT REALLY WANNA WAIT 6 DAYS TO GET A $2 PART FROM CCE. ANYONE HAVE A PART NUMBER APPLICATION FOR FINDING ONE AT NAPA OR OREILLY? THANKS MUCH APPRECIATED.

·
Registered
200 Posts
you gonna have to wait til monday go to flanco its on se 36 and high they make them there i got mine there for my brand new pumps i got a more durable seal there for free or theyll proly charge you like 40 cents for one

·
Premium Member
18,724 Posts
arent you talking about the metal and rubber one that seals the pump shaft? If so you can go to a parker store or any place that has construction hydraulics and they can order one. They are $8 at hydro stores and that aint a bad price cuz they are $6 at parker stores.

If youre talking about the rubber o-ring then that is not what causes oil to get into your motor. Those just go to oreillys they are .50c

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I put on a used marz and got about 3 lifts and a motor full of oil. Lol, so I need that seal. It seals the pump to the block.
Also coupe you still have a y block for sale?

·
Premium Member
18,724 Posts
Yeah I put on a used marz and got about 3 lifts and a motor full of oil. Lol, so I need that seal. It seals the pump to the block.
Also coupe you still have a y block for sale?
yep, been waitin to polish it up back to new before I post it, I dont like to sell dirty ugly stuff like some people on here, even got a seal you can have with it and try in your block. If it doesnt press in to the block it wont seal then, but the rubber part is good, you just gotta make sure the metal part presses in not just sets in. Its a 1/2" Y block polished no top port only 1 in 2 out. Got a showtime block also, not a real tough to find part tho.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts