LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 308 Posts

· Premium Member
Joined
·
26,451 Posts
Originally posted by smiley`s 84 fleetwood@Aug 3 2005, 10:20 AM
that  girl look like a man
[snapback]3534344[/snapback]​
HOW DO YOU KNOW,,YOU WERENT TALL ENOUGH TO SEE HER
 

· Registered
Joined
·
20,114 Posts
Originally posted by RICH@Aug 3 2005, 12:23 PM
HOW DO YOU KNOW,,YOU WERENT TALL ENOUGH TO SEE HER
[snapback]3534363[/snapback]​
ya right i seen you pull the man opps i mean girl to take a pic :biggrin:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
20,114 Posts
Originally posted by RICH@Aug 3 2005, 09:49 AM
:0  :0  :cheesy:
[snapback]3533490[/snapback]​
china is at work here with me and said to get that shit right he has 13s not 14s
 

· Registered
Joined
·
20,114 Posts
Originally posted by Windex@Aug 3 2005, 02:43 PM
Who did the bandana air brushing?
[snapback]3535238[/snapback]​
abel rocha same abel that did my trunk and wheels
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Originally posted by smiley`s 84 fleetwood@Aug 3 2005, 01:46 PM
abel rocha same abel that did my trunk and wheels
[snapback]3535252[/snapback]​
HEY SMILEY DOES HE CHARGE A GRIP OF IS HE PRETTY COO ON PRICES???

LOOKIN FOR SOME ONE IN L.A. TO DO MY WORK ON MY FLEETWOOD.!!!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
7,560 Posts
Originally posted by DOUGHBOY 650@Aug 3 2005, 02:50 PM
HEY SMILEY DOES HE CHARGE A GRIP OF IS HE PRETTY COO ON PRICES???

LOOKIN FOR SOME ONE IN L.A. TO DO MY WORK ON MY FLEETWOOD.!!!
[snapback]3535284[/snapback]​
It depends on what you consider "Cool"
Able dose Bomb ass work for playa prices,but people still complain he is expensive! :uh:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Originally posted by Psta@Aug 3 2005, 01:52 PM
It depends on what you consider "Cool"
Able dose Bomb ass work for playa prices,but people still complain he is expensive! :uh:
[snapback]3535296[/snapback]​
WELL IF THE WORK IS GOOD SHIT THEN ITS ALL GOOD...BUT STILL NOT IF IT KILLA PRICES TO MAKE U BROKE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.!!! ;)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
20,114 Posts
Originally posted by DOUGHBOY 650@Aug 3 2005, 02:53 PM
WELL IF THE WORK IS GOOD SHIT THEN ITS ALL GOOD...BUT STILL NOT IF IT KILLA PRICES TO MAKE U BROKE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.!!! ;)
[snapback]3535306[/snapback]​
he charges for full trunk 1500-1800
 

· Registered
Joined
·
7,560 Posts
Originally posted by smiley`s 84 fleetwood@Aug 3 2005, 03:25 PM
for the work he does it sure is worth it
[snapback]3535522[/snapback]​
True!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
20,114 Posts
Originally posted by Coast One@Aug 3 2005, 03:31 PM
i thought he was in the 2500 to 3500 range. at least.
[snapback]3535559[/snapback]​
not og abel abel rocha there are 2 abels
 
21 - 40 of 308 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top