LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen it before when it was getting the hydros done up on it,but never seen pics with whole car finished,well except the video when he's with tim mcgraw but they dont show much of it,anyone got pics?

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
I seen it too, that things clean :cheesy: i'll try and take screenies from the video, but i dunno if i can find the video online

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by HydroCutlass86@Sep 11 2005, 06:55 AM~3791910
I seen it before when it was getting the hydros done up on it,but never seen pics with whole car finished,well except the video when he's with tim mcgraw but they dont show much of it,anyone got pics?
There's video of me serving him at Black Sunday last year. It's at www.hi-calibercustoms.com Go to videos and click on Black Sunday 2004. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
i like how it says real hoppin/fake hoppin, i hate cars that sit up like that, its retarded :uh:

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by yetti@Sep 11 2005, 01:22 PM~3793196
There's video of me serving him at Black Sunday last year.  It's at www.hi-calibercustoms.com  Go to videos and click on Black Sunday 2004. :biggrin:
lol that was funny,was nelly at the switch or one his homeboys?

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice ;) thanx man,i still wanna see more pics,i remember seeing it stock when it was up at the shop in stl getting the 4 pumps hydro setup in,my shit was getting done up at the time too ...here's a pic of it b4 the paint etc.with the installer that worked at cmw (Steve) and Nelly

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
nelly wit a lowlow hmm post mo pictaz of that foolios car mayne its lookin koo though =]

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by yetti@Sep 11 2005, 06:22 PM~3793196
There's video of me serving him at Black Sunday last year.  It's at www.hi-calibercustoms.com  Go to videos and click on Black Sunday 2004. :biggrin:
that was funny ... i was walking back that way when i heard that 70 swingin...

i think 10 dubb had video of him swingin on nelly to ...and nelly wouldnt hop ..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by HydroCutlass86@Sep 11 2005, 05:55 AM~3791910

so who is doing juice in st.louis now? anybody know?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by 314_swangin_soon@Sep 19 2005, 11:47 AM~3842893
so who is doing juice in st.louis now? anybody know?
i started doing it on my own i got people lined up wanting a install but they mostly all talk... :(

anyone got pics from yesterday at black sunday i couldnt make it
did you make it there ice64berg? how it go?

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
saw this on hi caliber looks clean with some D's,i think it would be off the chain if it had some patterns or real light pinstriping designs too match the guts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yall would have had too seen it before it even had hydros on it,it came up fasho i had this p.o.s. getting juiced at the time i gave up on this car,still got it in the garage though,lol i didnt even have it fully together cause i was working on the body

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by HydroCutlass86@Sep 19 2005, 11:50 AM~3843408
yall would have had too seen it before it even had hydros on it,it came up fasho i had this p.o.s. getting juiced at the time i gave up on this car,still got it in the garage though,lol i didnt even have it fully together cause i was working on the body
so what ya chargin?..i need juice on a 88 t-bird? u wrap the frames too or gerling n sons on Page?

i want f,b,s,s and 3 wheel? whats good? and juice for a 71 mercedes

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by 314_swangin_soon@Sep 19 2005, 03:41 PM~3844586
so what ya chargin?..i need juice on a 88 t-bird? u wrap the frames too or gerling n sons on Page?
i want f,b,s,s and 3 wheel? whats good?  and juice for a 71 mercedes
i might have too holla at Steve about that one,the t-bird is basically like the stang there's no frame on it but you might beable too add some sub frame connectors and get away with rolling 3's,alot of work too do that car as i was told gotta make custom mounts for the rear,you have too machine down some cups and use factory springs up front then you have too reinforce were the spring sits

1 - 20 of 31 Posts