LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have a used piston pump for sale
 

·
jus chippin
Joined
·
3,772 Posts
Originally posted by outlawcrewcab@May 24 2011, 07:22 PM~20621702
Any one have a used piston pump for sale
Hit up the real big M on here he has 1 ready to go
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks saw that one. Hate to waste such a pretty peice in the trunk of my car where no one would see it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
860 Posts
Originally posted by outlawcrewcab@May 24 2011, 08:22 PM~20621702
Any one have a used piston pump for sale
go under chicago lowriders one of the majestics homies has a bmh piston pump for sale. for the low... ..
 

·
G-Code
Joined
·
7,684 Posts
Originally posted by angelm75@May 25 2011, 09:14 PM~20629151
go under chicago lowriders one of the  majestics homies has a bmh piston pump for sale. for the low... ..
;)

one of our members is selling this BMH piston pump 3/4 port, along with brand new black springs and a pair of cylinders, all from BMH all brand new. NO USE.. pump has fittings, adex, new motor and new gear, can seperate adex if you dont want it

 

·
G-Code
Joined
·
7,684 Posts
also have a all chrome piston pump, tank and block are chrome, USED.. with a number 9 gear and also fittings on it. ill take $450 shipped for the all chrome one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,633 Posts
Originally posted by GarciaJ100@May 25 2011, 07:28 PM~20629280
;)

one of our members is selling this BMH piston pump 3/4 port, along with brand new black springs and a pair of cylinders, all from BMH all brand new. NO USE.. pump has fittings, adex, new motor and new gear, can seperate adex if you dont want it


What's up jimmy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Message sent!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got a link? Can't find post on the BMH piston pump
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,009 Posts

·
The Garbageman
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Originally posted by GarciaJ100@May 25 2011, 08:31 PM~20629297
also have a all chrome piston pump, tank and block are chrome, USED.. with a number 9 gear and also fittings on it. ill take $450 shipped for the all chrome one.
Pic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
871 Posts
Originally posted by GarciaJ100@May 25 2011, 07:31 PM~20629297
also have a all chrome piston pump, tank and block are chrome, USED.. with a number 9 gear and also fittings on it. ill take $450 shipped for the all chrome one.
thats a 1' port im looking for one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,009 Posts
Originally posted by brown81@May 28 2011, 01:27 AM~20645290
thats a 1' port im looking for one
LOOKS LIKE IT
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top