LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i never though of posting a post like this until i saw someone else did....looking for something small pm me with what you got cash in hand

·
Registered
871 Posts
werd....what he said.....I live close to him also ;)

mainly looking for a 9mm

·
Registered
795 Posts
i got a glock 40 it is a 23 model which is compact and it is compensated which means the barrel and stock are cut to allow 2 flames to come out top makes it very accurate also has polished barrel ,police issue trigger bad ass gun but no less then 750 cost 1000 oh yeah 3 clips 1 15 shot 2 13 shot

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
I'AM LOOKING 4 A 22 25 OUR 380 HAND GUN A CLEAN ONE IF HAVE ONE HIT ME UP :biggrin:

·
Registered
795 Posts
it does which make it alot more accurate then the rest shoots a cool ass v shaped flame straight up out of the 2 slots

·
Registered
562 Posts
Originally posted by MELAPELAS_818@Sep 1 2005, 01:54 PM~3734033
I'AM LOOKING 4 A 22 25 OUR 380 HAND GUN A CLEAN ONE IF HAVE ONE HIT ME UP :biggrin:

I have Grenades if you are interested. I also have a tank in the back on 13's. Let me know... :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :guns: :guns: :guns: :worship: :worship: :around:

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Originally posted by ElPistiador@Sep 1 2005, 01:17 PM~3734164
I have Grenades if you are interested. I also have a tank in the back on 13's. Let me know... :machinegun:  :machinegun:  :machinegun:  :guns:  :guns:  :guns:  :worship:  :worship:  :around:
A TANK :0 HOW MUCH :puffin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by STHPW3305@Sep 1 2005, 03:00 PM~3734071
You guys are nuts posting on an open website that you all want guns.
why????

they're getting guns to protect themselves, either the person that might rob them will see here that they want guns, or they'll find out first hand...... ;)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Originally posted by MELAPELAS_818@Sep 1 2005, 02:20 PM~3734174
A TANK :0 HOW MUCH :puffin:  :thumbsup:

Well to start off, Depending on your credit we can finance you. Now if you wanted re-enforced just let me know. I have one with a mural of Sadam Husain in u r interested as well. Let me know. Looking forward to do business with you. Send me your social security number on private. Thank you!

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Originally posted by ElPistiador@Sep 1 2005, 01:22 PM~3734192
Well to start off, Depending on your credit we can finance you. Now if you wanted re-enforced just let me know. I have one with a mural of Sadam Husain in u r interested as well. Let me know. Looking forward to do business with you. Send me your social security number on private. Thank you!
I WANT THE TANK I WILL PM YOU WITH MY SOCIAL THANK'S MUCH :biggrin:

·
Banned
23,213 Posts
i got an anti aircraft gun for sale, mounts perfectly on the roof of ne g-body, ne one interested? :uh:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Originally posted by MELAPELAS_818@Sep 1 2005, 02:24 PM~3734203
I WANT THE TANK I WILL PM YOU WITH MY SOCIAL THANK'S MUCH :biggrin:

Now will you be paying for the shipping or will you be driving it back sir? Is this your social u sent me? Please hold.........Let me run credit.....

·
Banned
23,213 Posts
Originally posted by ElPistiador@Sep 1 2005, 01:26 PM~3734213
Now will you be paying for the shipping or will you be driving it back sir? Is this your social u sent me? Please hold.........Let me run credit.....
no backround checks, this guy is good

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Originally posted by ElPistiador@Sep 1 2005, 01:26 PM~3734213
I WILL PAY FOR THE SHIPPING AND YES THAT'S MY SOCIAL DOE'S IT RUN GOOD :cool:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Originally posted by MELAPELAS_818@Sep 1 2005, 02:27 PM~3734224
I WILL PAY FOR THE SHIPPING AND YES THAT'S MY SOCIAL DOE'S IT RUN GOOD :cool:

Im sorry sir, We have a minor problem but nothing to worry about. It seems like you havent been paying your child support for 5 of your kids. Maybe you can get your wife to co-sign, if not then we will have to do a lil fraud. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks once again!

www.cuetes"r"us.com

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Originally posted by ElPistiador@Sep 1 2005, 01:31 PM~3734246
Im sorry sir, We have a minor problem but nothing to worry about. It seems like you havent been paying your child support for 5 of your kids. Maybe you can get your wife to co-sign, if not then we will have to do a lil fraud. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks once again!
www.cuetes"r"us.com
ARE YOU SHURE YOU RAN MY CREDIT RIGHT RUNN IT AGAIN... :(

1 - 20 of 73 Posts