·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please post any info in bicycle spinners thanks

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
mine worked for about 2 months they looked like the STK5s the problem was wind kept getting caught inbetween the blades and caused ridin problems and loud ass noises. also the wind pressure against the wheels damaged the bearings. i gave them to a friend he threw them out becuase of the same problems

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
where can i buy them and how much

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
theres a bike in my club that has some... he made them... if u want... im sure he can make some and sell u them... they tyte and they work perfect... they chrome and then the spinning part is gold to see pics go to my car club webpage and click on MEMBERS and then scroll down to the bike section and click on "Enrique's Bike" and then theres a pic there...the website adress is http://www.clix.to/sicc

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
yes that is it... that display was raw but it broke...lol the bike was on a turn table it was tyte but that was the first show that bike ever went to and he had just built the bike and electric turn table and when he put the bike on the turn table it didnt hold the weight of the bike so it broke... so he had to get rid of most of the display cause it was 4 mirror'd ramps goin and on top was the bike spinning and some boards that said the name and all this stuff but it all broke... if u look at it... theres a seat pan with a molded gargoil its molded out and muraled and then theres another seat that snaps in the middle and opens up with acuators then it has another molded face on the back fender if it wasnt for the display messing up it woulda looked 10 times rawer... the bike still won 1st place full custom bike and 1st place sweepstakes and it went up agaisnt alot of tyte bikes....

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trick or treat .... what ever happened on the deal i was trying to work out on you bike hydros???? you still got them cause i need some bad.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I can make them but they won't be available until the new year. I'm not sure on the price yet but there will be a few styles. ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
im also going to start making them withing the next 2 months, so watch for them they will come plated it both chrome and gold.

right now im workin on a frame hopefully can get my camera to work or get another so i can post some in progress pics.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by himae15@Oct 6 2003, 10:27 PM
im also going to start making them withing the next 2 months, so watch for them they will come plated it both chrome and gold.

right now im workin on a frame hopefully can get my camera to work or get another so i can post some in progress pics.
its not as esy as it sounds.....trust me ;)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e+Oct 7 2003, 09:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (biggeazy-e @ Oct 7 2003, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--himae15@Oct 6 2003, 10:27 PM

its not as esy as it sounds.....trust me ;)[/b][/quote]
i know that first hand...we have been through at least 4 different designs

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by lil deville+Oct 8 2003, 07:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lil deville @ Oct 8 2003, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 09:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--himae15
@Oct 6 2003, 10:27 PM

its not as esy as it sounds.....trust me ;)
i know that first hand...we have been through at least 4 different designs[/b][/quote]
i kno, its like it looks tooo perfect (on paper), but then when it comes down to metal...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts