LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for patterns, plans, diagrams, measurements etc. for front and rear airbag brackets for a 64 impala. I know Big Dan a.k.a. 216 ryder makes real nice ones...but I wanna make a set myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Originally posted by 1low64@Jul 23 2005, 11:28 PM
I'm looking for patterns, plans, diagrams, measurements etc. for front and rear airbag brackets for a 64 impala. I know Big Dan a.k.a. 216 ryder makes real nice ones...but I wanna make a set myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
[snapback]3467676[/snapback]​
whats up?
i recentally made my own brackets for my 60 imp.. for me they were not easy...if i could figure out how to put digital pic on this dam comp id show you some of the problems i ran into...im running dual 1/2" to the front.(that was challenging)
ill take some measurements and get back to this thread...

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by original square@Jul 24 2005, 08:34 PM
whats up?
i recentally made my own brackets for my 60 imp.. for me they were not easy...if i could figure out how to put digital pic on this dam comp id show you some of the problems i ran into...im running dual 1/2" to the front.(that was challenging)
ill take some measurements and get back to this thread...
[snapback]3472212[/snapback]​
Thanks homie...I'd really appreciate it. If you need help gettin pics up let me know...I can walk you through it. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts