LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
id say either 14's or 15's...more likely 14's...the camera shot makes them look bigger than they are

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by Lee337@Oct 5 2007, 10:12 PM~8941680
anybody know what size those wheels are?

17", the car is in Germany.. I think. This was on here a long time ago. And also a thread was started about how he got the white on the tire. I forget what it was but he said he painted them on with some kind of rubber paint or something (roofers use it... I'm guessing though, this car was posted wayy back in the days). hope this helps a little.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by foey@Oct 8 2007, 08:20 PM~8954851
17", the car is in Germany.. I think. This was on here a long time ago. And also a thread was started about how he got the white on the tire. I forget what it was but he said he painted them on with some kind of rubber paint or something (roofers use it... I'm guessing though, this car was posted wayy back in the days). hope this helps a little.
Damn it, I was afraid it was gonna be paint

good lookin out man

I appreciate your input

·
Registered
6,856 Posts
there are some places where you can order any size tires with a custom white wall these are 215 45 17 that I have ordered

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Originally posted by Lee337@Oct 8 2007, 07:28 PM~8955199
Damn it, I was afraid it was gonna be paint

good lookin out man

I appreciate your input
If you find you some 17" white letters you can have them shaved. But white letters may be as difficult as findin whitewalls. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
car is in australia, jsut sporting german style plates.
wheels are 17" standards. about the white wall -
u can male that ur slet with some white paint. my homie
did same think on his mercy, dont even have to take
some rubber off the tires, just paint it carefully. pix avalable if needed ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts