LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks rob that was just what i was lookin for and the tires are cheaper there with shipping then they are down here and there a 3 day hunt down here to find also thanks agian man

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe havent desided if im goin to go yet im not showing my car i no that much are you goin to bring your impala ?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my buddy has a 64 vert he got ran off the road on holloween i wanted 2 check yours out see in person i heard clean isnt even the word for it

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Originally posted by hoppin91lac@Nov 27 2003, 12:35 PM
my buddy has a 64 vert he got ran off the road on holloween i wanted 2 check yours out see in person i heard clean isnt even the word for it
Im moving back to Florida next month so Im hoping to have the little things Im doing to it done by Tampa LRM Show.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by RobLBC+Nov 27 2003, 01:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RobLBC @ Nov 27 2003, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hoppin91lac@Nov 27 2003, 12:35 PM
Im moving back to Florida next month so Im hoping to have the little things Im doing to it done by Tampa LRM Show.[/b][/quote]
where in florida ? the apartment next to mine is openwould be nice 2 have a vert 64 outside also next to the caddy and my boys 96 roadmaster

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Originally posted by hoppin91lac@Nov 27 2003, 01:09 PM
where in florida ? the apartment next to mine is openwould be nice 2 have a vert 64 outside also next to the caddy and my boys 96 roadmaster
:biggrin: Yea that would be nice. But I'll be living in Orlando.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts