LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY THERE HOMIES? I MAKE CUSTOM T-SHIRTS? I CAN MAKE MANY THINGS?I CAN PUT UR RIDE ON A SHRIT,UR G/F, OR B/F, OR DIFFERENT IMAGES? LET ME KNOW IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMETHING? THANKS

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
got pics of your work

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't know how to post pics on here? I sold many boxing t-shirtlike del la hoya vs mayorga, i also sell alot shirts of the goodfellas,also i made one with the mexican crossing sign and i added the words "we be back" those are hot? I TRANSFERRED IMAGES ONTO A SHIRT USING A PROFESSIONAL HEAT PRESS, FOR A GLOSSY FINISH. GIVE ME WUT UR LOOKIG FOR AND I'LL TRY TO POST IT ON HERE.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I SOLD MANY T-SHIRT LIKE DEL LA HOYA VS MAYORGA, ALSO I SELL MANY GOODFELLAS SHIRTS, ALSO ANOTHER HOT ONE IS ONE I MADE, I USE THE MEXICAN BODER CROSSING SIGN ,AND I ADDED THE WORDS "WE'LL BE BACK", I SOLD MANY OF THOSE? ALSO I HAVE PICS OF CADILLAC'S WITH GIRLS ON THEM,AND MANY OTHER CARS? PRICES VARY, DEPENDING ON WHAT U WANT? I TRANSFERRED IMAGES ONTO A SHIRT USING A PROFESSIONAL HEAT PRESS, FOR A GLOSSY FINISH. I TRY TO PUT SOME SHIRTS OF I CAN

1 - 17 of 17 Posts