LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm in the same boat and considering a material from work (I'm in the sign industry) We use this stuff called Omegabond it's a thin layer of sheet metal that is attached to a foam core and can be bent on a break to drape behind the rear seat. I have yet to paint a piece but I'm pretty sure it should paint well. The Zun machine at work cuts this stuff all day and could easily replicate the exact shape of the deck board as well as route out 6x9 ovals.... I want mine painted like the dash with a Chevrolet script between the two chrome 6x9 grills. If I can get an artist at work to create a program and it paints well I'd be happy to help but it could take some time. I'll check back when I know more

Brian

·
Registered
187 Posts
I brought home some material today so over the next few days I'm going to attempt to make my rear deck I'll take a few pics and let you know how it turns out

·
~DANCE UNDER WATER~
2,417 Posts
Lets see these rear deck panels..I've been thinking about switching mine to a polished stainless panel..Not sure though

·
Registered
829 Posts
Wish I had a shop. I could mass produce these easily. Glove box inserts and center console, speaker pods as well.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Wish I had a shop. I could mass produce these easily. Glove box inserts and center console, speaker pods as well.
for your caddy?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts