LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Originally posted by the poor boys@Jan 29 2010, 01:03 PM~16452239
:thumbsdown:  order your parts from from show-bound.
I'll wouldn't order from them.. I ordered parts from them yrs ago and never got nothen. Then like a fool I order again last yr. and still nothing. you wasten your money.. :cool: boy from some of this homies here , you can see them feedback and is more reliable, plus you get a homie discount sometimes.. :biggrin:

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Originally posted by summertime cruizer@Jan 29 2010, 12:57 PM~16452195
has anyone ordered any parts from aztlan bicycles before
FUCK AZTLAN BICYCLES. they aint worth the trouble. listen to poor boys he knows whats good. bileve me show bound and poor boys are legit.

i know from exsperience that aztlan bikes is scamming people for there money. i bought 250$ worth of bike parts back in feb 09 and when i called to see what was taking them. they said they wer nolonger a public sales companey that they only sell to retail now. then i told them i ordered from them a few months back and they said i never made an order. lost alot of money i could have put in to one of my projects thinking they wer legit. loads of bad feed back for them. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by the poor boys@Jan 29 2010, 03:03 PM~16452239
:thumbsdown:   order your parts from from show-bound.
preciate that Mitch..

i get the same parts from the same company that everyone else does... with little mark up and when you spend 75 or more i can pass some parts at cost!

you only pay actual shipping.... im working on a store now straight up and easy to navigate...

been doing alot of ebay sales till then... i dont stock alot of parts... last month seems like boxes coming in every week.... just give me a week or two if its special order..i will let you know as well...

hit me or text me send a pm 24/7

i have had the same cell number for over 6yrs now and always answer!

lonestarbrand.net
806-283-5746
-Sam

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ttt

·
STEP UP OR GET STEP ON
1,892 Posts
Originally posted by summertime cruizer@Jan 29 2010, 12:57 PM~16452195
has anyone ordered any parts from aztlan bicycles before
i advise that everyone please dont order from aztlan bic company the ladie that own the compan is pocketing everyone money that company was orginaly from chino hills, cali but she relocated somewhere else that old address got trace back to a ladir name mary seman nothing matches i hope they shut down aztaln bicycle co. for good it u wan good service go to chris from fantasy toys custom he the best i got good service with him i order 3 times from chris is a cool dude he also make custom parts i u want his number let me know

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by PASSIONATE63@Jan 29 2010, 02:51 PM~16453155
FUCK AZTLAN BICYCLES. they aint worth the trouble.  listen to poor boys he knows whats good. bileve me show bound and poor boys are legit.
I agree, Poor Boys always hooks it up, fast and legit :cool:

·
STEP UP OR GET STEP ON
1,892 Posts
yup :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts