LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
I went and got all the parts for that, but for some reason it didn't come together right, so I dropped it. I think scalelowridermag.com has some directions too?

K. Diaz

I went and looked at it, the problem was that they list 1/32 tube when it should be 3/32 in the directions. Maybe I'll have another go at it.

Last edited by BigPoppa at Sep 21 2003, 01:34 PM

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by omaharidah@Sep 21 2003, 01:01 PM
josh has them on his site under i think tips wgmc.cjb.net
no disrespect to Jo$h or anything but that has got to be one of the most fucked up sites i've tried to go on in a looong time. :ugh:

not just all the popups constantly but all the pages keep coming up as unable to display. then they come up half blank, or load halfway and then go to page cannot be displayed. then i hit refresh and it takes me all the way back to the very beginning agin so i gotta fight all the bullshit and popups again.

angelfire sucks ass. should just pay $12.00 a month and get an actual website.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
^^Mad your right plus he never updates his site anymore and i see him on here all the time so if he took some time he could actually make a nice page

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by omaharidah@Sep 21 2003, 04:40 PM
^^Mad your right plus he never updates his site anymore and i see him on here all the time so if he took some time he could actually make a nice page
what are you talking about man? it was updated in January :roflmao:

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
fuck you ass holes.... i am a senior in high school and working a part time job. i hardly have any free time and what free time i do have i am spending on my impala or hanging out with my friends while i have the chance. i have more important things to do than update my website daily to satisfy everyone. i am trying to keep my GPA up in school and all that so i can get scholarships here in a few months. i barely have time to build models anymore, nonetheless sit on the computer for hours at end updating my website. as for the popups and shit, get a popup blocker or something. all the pages load fine for most people unless the bandwith is exceeded. all i can say is if you dont like it then boo hoo cry me a fucking river, build a bridge, and fucking get over it. i try to help people as much as possible and post updates on here, but if this is the kind of response people want to give me then fuck it....i could care less! ~JO$H~

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Sep 21 2003, 08:49 PM
fuck you ass holes.... i am a senior in high school and working a part time job. i hardly have any free time and what free time i do have i am spending on my impala or hanging out with my friends while i have the chance. i have more important things to do than update my website daily to satisfy everyone. i am trying to keep my GPA up in school and all that so i can get scholarships here in a few months. i barely have time to build models anymore, nonetheless sit on the computer for hours at end updating my website. as for the popups and shit, get a popup blocker or something. all the pages load fine for most people unless the bandwith is exceeded. all i can say is if you dont like it then boo hoo cry me a fucking river, build a bridge, and fucking get over it. i try to help people as much as possible and post updates on here, but if this is the kind of response people want to give me then fuck it....i could care less! ~JO$H~
u took it pretty serious huh?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
he's been a moody little bitch lately. cant say shit or he gets all PMS'd out.

Dude, the site was TOTALLY FUCKED earlier. you couldnt even view any of the pages.
i tried popup blocker awhile back. but that also blocks IM's and PM's as well. so i took it off.

as far as updating goes, somebody else mentioned that i just laughed about it. my sites arent updated daily either. i work 13-14 hours a day and then come home and have to do shit around here seeing that i live alone. so i know what you mean about time. I know i'm on here ALOT but that's my job as a MODERATOR is to make sure shit stays running smoothly around here.

how come the only time you jump on here is to throw a tantrum when somebody rubs your feathers the wrong way? you must sit and scan the posts just waiting or something. lol

just kidding man, giving you shit. :biggrin:

get some sleep and cheer up it's a school nite. :wave:

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
i dont sit around waiting to jump someones case. i view this board as much as possible and if i see something related to me or my site then i definetely view it. and if it is something bad someone has said then yes of course i get mad. my website has been up for like 5 years and use to be one of the very few lowrider model based websites where people could get helpful techs, videos, and pictures, as well as being able to view the models i dedicated so much of my time to. my website was believed to be so good that it was mentioned in Lowrider Bicycle Magazine as one of the top lowrider model related websites in an article they published. the editor even allowed me to post those COPYRIGHTED articles on my website, but now everyone and their grandpa has seemed to take them. if you dont believe so then look at the issue and read the article. it just gripes my ass when someone disses me or my site in which i take so much pride in. i guess it use to be "the bomb" a few years back but now that the scene has exploded and information is available everywhere else, my website isnt shit. i'm sorry if everyone seems to think i am being a "bitch" but please tell me if you dont think i dont have the right to be because i would like to hear your opinions. ~JO$H~

p.s. The Assassyn was sold last week, i dont guess anyone will be seeing pics or videos of how i built it now, especially since my website sucks so much.....

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
:thumbsup:

hey man, i know... people are always talking shit on my stuff too but i just take it with a grain of salt and move on.

i wasnt talking shit about your site at all. i dig it (when it works) i was baggin on the shitty server thats all.

i mentioned that it doesnt cost much at all to get an actual server. and if there is a site that is "the shit" then it would have paying sponsers. i had several paying sponsers lined up for my caddy site but i kinda blew off the site since i parked the car and got out of the game.

take it easy man. good luck with school by the way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Sep 21 2003, 09:39 PM
The mad modeler... you have the nicest model i've ever seen!!! keep up the good job man...

Have you ever seen a 76 caprice classic landau model car? I need one.
Thanx Nacho man..... that right there is what makes doing this worth my time and effort. :biggrin:

i havent ran across any of those cars man sorry :(

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 21 2003, 09:01 PM
the site's alright, but it kept messing up on me too.

K. Diaz
yeah, that's all i was trying to say. the server sucks ass and it took me 4 hours to view that 1 page article. :mad:

it finally worked though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts