LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Yeah I'd like to know too, I haven't heard from him in a month or so. He's making some stuff for me and I was hoping to have it done by super show but it looks like I'll have to bust out in PHX with it next year :(

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Jul 31 2003, 08:29 PM
Yeah I'd like to know too, I haven't heard from him in a month or so. He's making some stuff for me and I was hoping to have it done by super show but it looks like I'll have to bust out in PHX with it next year :(
u have aim?

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by lowcrome+Aug 1 2003, 03:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Aug 1 2003, 03:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TonyO@Jul 31 2003, 08:29 PM
Yeah I'd like to know too, I haven't heard from him in a month or so.  He's making some stuff for me and I was hoping to have it done by super show but it looks like I'll have to bust out in PHX with it next year :(
u have aim?[/b][/quote]
I have yahoo MSGR.

BOLO Where you be man?

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
BOLO where you at man? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
JUST MET BOLO YESTERDAY HERE IN CHICAGO ON CICERO AND FOSTER LOOKING FOR A SHOW TO GO TO SAID HE WAS HEADING BACK UP TO MINN TODAY JUST POSTED IN LOWRIDER GENERAL UNDER "CHICAGO SHOW CANCELLED"

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by emo@Aug 11 2003, 06:18 PM
JUST MET BOLO YESTERDAY HERE IN CHICAGO ON CICERO AND FOSTER LOOKING FOR A SHOW TO GO TO SAID HE WAS HEADING BACK UP TO MINN TODAY JUST POSTED IN LOWRIDER GENERAL UNDER "CHICAGO SHOW CANCELLED"
A BOLO sighting. Its like hunting down Bigfoot or the Lochness Monster or Elvis. Where's he gonna pop up next? :dunno:

Hopefully in his shop makin my shyt for me :roflmao:

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by B O L O@Aug 12 2003, 11:58 PM
iam still hear like what was said above and on the other posts cant nobody hold me down forever ;)
I said that once and the next day I got locked up for 6 months :biggrin:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
BOLO still owes me $350 :angry:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
BOLO still owes me $350 :angry:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts