LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARE THEY ANY GOOD AT ALL.? I NEED NEW BATTS. AND I DO HOP THE CAR SO ARE THEY WORTH GETTING.? ITS A MISSION TO GET BATTS DOWN HERE THAT ARE GOOD.

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO USE THEM AND THEY HAVENT HAD ANY PROBLEMS AND THEYVE HAD EM FOR A WHILE NOW, THAY SAY THEIR HAPPEY WITH EM

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by TYTE95@Oct 8 2007, 04:23 PM~8954122
i'm sure people get good ones but as many as i have seen go bad i wouldn't spend my money on them. just my .02

all ill run i trusust interstate and about of 200 or three hundred batteries over the last 7 years had like 2 bad ones...u can only get so much power out of the plates the cca they sayt on those batteries arent at ur using parameters dont believ the bullshit... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Originally posted by PINK86REGAL@Oct 8 2007, 09:44 AM~8951822
ARE THEY ANY GOOD AT ALL.?  I NEED NEW BATTS. AND I DO HOP THE CAR SO ARE THEY WORTH GETTING.? ITS A MISSION TO GET BATTS DOWN HERE THAT ARE GOOD.
JAY U NEED TO GET THEM DEKA BATTERIES THAT MIKEY USES, THEY SELL EM RIGHT THERE OFF DAVIE BLVD AND MLK AVE, MIKEY(LEFTY) ALWAYS USES THEM AND THEY WORK OFF THE CHAIN

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Miami305Rida@Oct 8 2007, 09:02 PM~8956572
JAY U NEED TO GET THEM DEKA BATTERIES THAT MIKEY USES, THEY SELL EM RIGHT THERE OFF DAVIE BLVD AND MLK AVE, MIKEY(LEFTY) ALWAYS USES THEM AND THEY WORK OFF THE CHAIN

u know the name of da place ben? thanx everyone 4 ur help. some guy was givin me them for$50 ech. (he came across a pallet) thats y i was just thinkin bout it

·
over it
6,640 Posts
I have been using Interstate/PowerVolts for many years and have had very good luck with them.

The PowerVolts group 31 is close to 1200ca at 70 degrees. The only difference between the Interstate and PowerVolts is the case color and where they are made. PowerVolts are made in Mexico with the exact same internals as the US built Interstates. PowerVolts are less money since they don't have all the advertisement to cover.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by OUTHOPU@Oct 10 2007, 07:25 PM~8972158
I have been using Interstate/PowerVolts for many years and have had very good luck with them.

The PowerVolts group 31 is close to 1200ca at 70 degrees. The only difference between the Interstate and PowerVolts is the case color and where they are made. PowerVolts are made in Mexico with the exact same internals as the US built Interstates. PowerVolts are less money since they don't have all the advertisement to cover.
there about three battery plant's in the world look it up :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
we sell em, no complaints

·
rider since birth!!!
5,308 Posts
I RUN THEM & THEY WORK GOOD... :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts