LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone use the web site modelexpress.net to order models if so is it a good web site or is it a bad one.

G

·
Originally posted by kwonchoba@Dec 20 2008, 09:29 PM~12485465
Is there stuff good and what state are they in and have you ever got ripped of
He is good to deal with any questioms just email them. Been getting stuff from him for 2 years. The only problem was a paypal error. And that was paypals fault.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
cool people i got the trumpeter monte off of him it wasnt factory sealed box but everything else was and all the pieces and things where there but very easy goin in my book.

·
Registered
14,349 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Dec 20 2008, 06:53 PM~12486470
cool people i got the trumpeter monte off of him it wasnt factory sealed box but everything else was and all the pieces and things where there but very easy goin in my book.
a lot of foreign kits aren't factory sealed ;) some hobby shops actually seal them themselves to keep parts from disappearing ;)

G

·
Originally posted by rollinoldskoo@Dec 20 2008, 11:55 PM~12486493
a lot of foreign kits aren't factory sealed ;) some hobby shops actually seal them themselves to keep parts from disappearing  ;)

:yes:
In Japan they don't seal any of there kits,

·
Registered
769 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Dec 21 2008, 12:53 AM~12486470
my trumpeter monte (WHAT A BARGAIN!) came the same way & my 1st dealings was an AMT '65 Grand Prix in Sept '06; everything is everything @ this site for me that i'll be back!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts