LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sweet as washburn pt60 guitar for sale. It was a gift to me from Kid rock but since i cant play it and its not autographed it doesnt really do anything but take up space for me. It is nice lookin furniture though. Im looking for cash or trades and in the metro detroit area or nearby. Any one interested?

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cmon i see alot of people looking but no offers? im lookin for trades post anythng u guys got. Im sayin detroit area cuz i dont wanna deal wit shipping but we can work something out. cmon lemme see waht you guys got.

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Originally posted by supragold@Sep 3 2005, 08:21 PM~3747598
I have a sweet as washburn pt60 guitar for sale. It was a gift to me from Kid rock but since i cant play it and its not autographed it doesnt really do anything but take up space for me. It is nice lookin furniture though. Im looking for cash or trades and in the metro detroit area or nearby. Any one interested?
that is the biggest bull shit ive ever herd in my life , you aint gotta lie 2 kick it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually i didnt lie. I have pics around here somewhere to prove it if you came to pic it up. and also i got to say i had fun in his west coast choppers impala. check it out candy blue with white leather. Any ways its alot included in the deal so its still cool if anyone wants it

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Originally posted by supragold@Sep 3 2005, 10:14 PM~3748179
so if i emailed u a pic of me and him wud u redeem urself?
no because theres no way to tell thats you , you could of just got it of the internet

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure if u say so, but u can tell that it was taken with a regular camera and it is a pic of me kid rock and darren mcdaniels(dmc) of run dmc. sounds liek a bit of jealousy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts