LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any shows?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Car shows no but you actually might catch the King of the Streets that weekend keep checc'n i will find out later but the 4th is the Young Gunz of Comedy call the Aladdin Hotel it is there and there are about 6 or 7 comedians coming ( Money Mike the pimp from Friday after Next), EarthQuake, a bunch from Comic View
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me know on that king of the streets, thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody else?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Yeah dogg the King of the Streets is Sunday at AAA Muffler on Flamingo and Boulder Highway at about 7p.m but you are gonna want to get there early around 5:30, 6 people start parking and kiccin it early
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
not a show or lowrider related, well maybe by all of the hynas that will be there, but Club Rubbers anual "Pimp N Ho" costume theme party at the Orleans Arena on Saturday night the 3rd, and then again at the Palms Casino on Sunday in club "Rain" and "Skin".

www.clubrubber.net
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys I will definitly go to the king of the streets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Good lookin on the pimp and ho ball I will be there I didnt know it was so soon i remember the last one and it was off the hook
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
whats up milcc its JIM from frisco the dude with the tahoe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Whats good Jim!! where is your girl in the Orange skirt? she was halarious we still talk about her at the shop. yall coming down for the supershow?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
Originally posted by Milcc@Aug 28 2005, 10:59 PM~3710919
Whats good Jim!! where is your girl in the Orange skirt? she was halarious we still talk about her at the shop. yall coming down for the supershow?
ya we gonna be at the supershow but we will be down in a couple of weeks too, to pick up the frame and a bunch of shit from ron, probably the weekend after labor day, let me know if anything is going on.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
King of the Streets is this Sunday big hop goin down! other than that nothing special just everyone getyin ready for the supershow!!!
 

·
Tripple Digit...
Joined
·
3,354 Posts
Originally posted by Milcc@Aug 29 2005, 12:47 PM~3713091
King of the Streets is this Sunday big hop goin down! other than that nothing special just everyone getyin ready for the supershow!!!
COOL I'M GONNA TRY N MAKE FOR DAT HOP HEARD IT'S GONNA BE OFF DA HOOK :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by SERVING U 2@Aug 29 2005, 01:38 PM~3713827
COOL I'M GONNA TRY N MAKE FOR DAT HOP HEARD IT'S GONNA BE OFF DA HOOK :thumbsup:

you cant, you have to help prep this car for paint. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
 

Attachments

·
Tripple Digit...
Joined
·
3,354 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Aug 29 2005, 02:40 PM~3713849
you cant, you have to help prep this car for paint.  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top