LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARE AIRLIFT STRUTS QUICK LIKE CANS OR ARE THEY SLOW LIKE UNIVERSAL STRUTS? I WANNA GO WITH THEM BECAUSE OF RIDE QUALITY BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT THEM TO BE QUICK.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
what kind of car? The shocks are adjustable so you can lighten them up so they react faster. The weight of the car will determine the actual speed. They are not going to be as fast as cans, but faster than UAS strut bags due to the shock valving.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ya they are fast my buddy has them in his neon and it damb near gets air everytime he locks up.1\2 valves and lines.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
The mac struts are quick with the double bellow bags. They can get a light car airborne on the first hit. Focus, neon etc. The sleeve bags that are used on the chapman style such as hondas and the rear on mitsubishis arent as fast. They take more pressure to lift so they dont respond as fast.

·
Against the Grain
3,604 Posts
i dont find that they are any faster than the aim struts i had, but they dont creak and snap off like em either. :uh:
they do seem to be very stiff at anything over 80psi, but i havent had a chance to play adjusting with the valving yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts