LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading about Larry Watson and am wondering rather people consider the Bellflower cars lowriders or what? I mean they have the stuff like lowered stance, patterns, webbing, lace , show pipes and etc. Anyway Im just wonder rather others consider them to be the original lowriders.

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
Originally posted by Justin-Az@Jul 21 2010, 07:13 PM~18106183
I was reading about Larry Watson and am wondering rather people consider the Bellflower cars lowriders or what? I mean they have the stuff like lowered stance, patterns, webbing, lace , show pipes and etc.  Anyway Im just wonder rather others consider them to be the original lowriders.
Pictures. :wow:

·
LFDY Graffix
5,135 Posts
I think of these as the predecessors to modern lowriders. Today they're kustoms, but I've seen the "Bellflower Car" term used as well.

·
Bay Area freeway rider
9,930 Posts
Originally posted by DeeLoc@Jul 21 2010, 08:32 PM~18107028
I think of these as the predecessors to modern lowriders. Today they're kustoms, but I've seen the "Bellflower Car" term used as well.

:yes: :yes:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Originally posted by 96ROADMASTER@Jul 21 2010, 09:50 PM~18108046
:uh:
Cars look good your orange slinger! Why the top of your painted the same way jack ass!
This was just another image that I found

·
Registered
502 Posts
Originally posted by DeeLoc@Jul 21 2010, 08:32 PM~18107028
:thumbsup: Thats exactly the way i see it! another term is 60's kustom!

·
Still Blazin'
10,414 Posts
i always liked this style :cool: its a lowrider kustom :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
If they were lowriders, they wouldnt be called bellflower... The roots of customcars, lowriders, bellflower, even leadsleds are the same but they identified themselves throughout the years as different styles. It would make no sense to start naming 2 styles that look alike the same, before we know it every customized car is a lowrider...

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by lunatic@Jul 22 2010, 03:30 AM~18109370
larry watson painted 58 with bellfower tips behind the back wheel..lowrider?kustom?either way it's badass

RIP

1 - 20 of 276 Posts
About this Discussion
275 Replies
87 Participants
Gibzgirl
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing