·
Registered
14,730 Posts
mIne are doing well with only 36V......

·
Registered
95 Posts
who sells saco HD's.

Would it be a good idea to run two of these to the front for hoppin and two regular pumps to the back for just hittin three and normal use?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Stillow4show04@Nov 5 2003, 09:15 PM
ohhhh my fault big ups to Black Magic hydraulics for hooking me up.
Me too I order one too I m just waiting for it to arrive thanks Black magic for the hook up. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
No problem guys... thanks for the order and I hope to continue doing business with you... :) :)

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
aye u guys hook me up too i need just a saco stree motor for my front pump cuz m other one blew :-( good motors though on the real hook me up wit a number and a discount :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Nov 7 2003, 11:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Nov 7 2003, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--vegashopper@Nov 6 2003, 01:26 AM
No problem guys... thanks for the order and I hope to continue doing business with you... :)  :)
Call that number :uh: :cheesy: :cool:[/b][/quote]
ooooooops My bad wrong qhote :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Nov 7 2003, 09:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Nov 7 2003, 09:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gangstaburban95@Nov 7 2003, 07:00 AM
TTT please i need this motor asap
Call black magic. ;)[/b][/quote]
yup... call me I got them in stock, ready to ship.

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 11 2003, 01:45 PM
Thanks Black Magic I just got my motor in today and it looks nice :cheesy: Props to mark at black magic. :cool:
WE GOT STREET AND COMP. MOTORS IN CHROME......AND I THINK,
THE STREET MOTOR ,ARE BETTER FOR AROUND USE......THICKER BRUSH HOLDER, AND HEAVIER GAUGE BRUSH LEADS......BUT THE
COMP. SACO'S SPIN FASTER FOR HOPPING,AND COMPETITON.....
THIS PUMP HAS THE STREET SACO (ALL CHROME)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts