LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it safe to use inner tubes more the once? like when u change ur tires u keep the same inner tubes?

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So even if I got the whole patched up it'll still go flat? I'm askin cuz my homeboi once went to get his tires changed and he re used his inner tube , and a block from the tire shop , the tire came off the rim. He has 13s.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
i have one on aregal its been on the same tire for about two years and still i havent had any trouble.they might have installed the tube wrong .

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by DA FROGG@Aug 2 2005, 05:52 PM
why use a tube? u personally think that's kinda gay...
[snapback]3529195[/snapback]​
what would make em gay?.. maybe if they came in different colors or with lil flowers on em then i could see y , but they come in all black.

i heard somewhere some people use em for hopping. i use em cause the spokes on one of ma rims leaks a lil air and i was havin to put air once a month , and after a couple months it was becoming an annoyance so instead of re-sealing it , i just put inner tubes in all tires (incase any other rim decide to leak a lil)

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
Originally posted by Next_Level@Aug 2 2005, 06:58 PM
what would make em gay?.. maybe if they came in different colors or with lil flowers on em then i could see y , but they come in all black.

i heard somewhere some people use em for hopping. i use em cause the spokes on one of ma rims leaks a lil air and i was havin to put air once a month , and after a couple months it was becoming an annoyance so instead of re-sealing it , i just put inner tubes in all tires (incase any other rim decide to leak a lil)
[snapback]3529229[/snapback]​
sorry but that sounds like a really stupid reason to me. too lazy to put air in once a month?

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
i had to get tubes cuz my spokes were coming loose. the bad thing about tubes is that they can move inside the tire cutting the stem making your tire go flat. happened to mine a few times. tubes suck but sometimes you have to use them while your rim gets replaced or until u reseal it...

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by DA FROGG@Aug 2 2005, 06:08 PM
sorry but that sounds like a really stupid reason to me. too lazy to put air in once a month?
[snapback]3529280[/snapback]​

what about every 2 weeks , or every week?. it started out once a month and after a year it ended at 1 to 2 weeks. and if im in a rush i dont wanna spend 5 mins puttin air in a tire.

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
Originally posted by Next_Level@Aug 2 2005, 10:01 PM
what about every 2 weeks , or every week?. it started out once a month and after a year it ended at 1 to 2 weeks. and if im in a rush i dont wanna spend 5 mins puttin air in a tire.
[snapback]3530189[/snapback]​
i've had to do that before...right when the spokes get loose...time for a new rim...never a tube...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts