LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So even if I got the whole patched up it'll still go flat? I'm askin cuz my homeboi once went to get his tires changed and he re used his inner tube , and a block from the tire shop , the tire came off the rim. He has 13s.

· Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by DA FROGG@Aug 2 2005, 05:52 PM
why use a tube? u personally think that's kinda gay...
[snapback]3529195[/snapback]​
what would make em gay?.. maybe if they came in different colors or with lil flowers on em then i could see y , but they come in all black.

i heard somewhere some people use em for hopping. i use em cause the spokes on one of ma rims leaks a lil air and i was havin to put air once a month , and after a couple months it was becoming an annoyance so instead of re-sealing it , i just put inner tubes in all tires (incase any other rim decide to leak a lil)

· Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by DA FROGG@Aug 2 2005, 06:08 PM
sorry but that sounds like a really stupid reason to me. too lazy to put air in once a month?
[snapback]3529280[/snapback]​

what about every 2 weeks , or every week?. it started out once a month and after a year it ended at 1 to 2 weeks. and if im in a rush i dont wanna spend 5 mins puttin air in a tire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.