LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the 1990s I had a lowrider Honda on triple-gold Player Wire Wheels that were a bolt on, with locking pan. There were a lot of choices for bolt-on wires back then like my Players, and there were Ultra, McLeans, etc. I am getting back into lowriding again and want bolt-on 13x7 wires for safety (it’s going on a daily that I drive lot and I drive my kids sometimes) and also to add an element of minor theft deterrence, but it’s seems all that’s available now are knock-offs. If it wasn’t a daily that would be parked outside, I would def go knock-offs but that isn’t the case so who makes bolt-ons now because I can’t find any online.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Back in the 1990s I had a lowrider Honda on triple-gold Player Wire Wheels that were a bolt on, with locking pan. There were a lot of choices for bolt-on wires back then like my Players, and there were Ultra, McLeans, etc. I am getting back into lowriding again and want bolt-on 13x7 wires for safety (it’s going on a daily that I drive lot and I drive my kids sometimes) and also to add an element of minor theft deterrence, but it’s seems all that’s available now are knock-offs. If it wasn’t a daily that would be parked outside, I would def go knock-offs but that isn’t the case so who makes bolt-ons now because I can’t find any online.
Get ahold of Superior wire wheel He’s got some in stock

·
Registered
6 Posts
YES there are; contact Pat @ Zeus Wire Wheels(co-founder of Roadster Wire Wheels) (949)584-6821

1 - 4 of 4 Posts