LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
i highly doubt it, It could just be the plastic on the packaging distorting the light coming through it, who knows. but i think they're the same. Did you email the seller and ask them?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
lol, did you just barely find out about these things or something? they've only been out like 4 years now. ;)

just been curious man since you never been over here then all these posts about montezooma this, montezooma that. :dunno: lol

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Q-vole Monte Carlo...Those wheels look like they are the same homie. Pick up a toy collector magazine one of these days. They show you all the wheel designs that are out and they also list all the variations and errors.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought all of the Montezoomas that I could find............

No, not very intested on them being worth much. just like to collect these............as for barely knowing about these cars. Yes and NO. I had got one of these about a year ago from one of my friends, but I didnt know their were many colors out their of the these. but know that I know this, I have collected pretty much all of them.... sorry if I bore you guys. thanks for the input..... :)

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here's all the one's I have collected so far:

yellow- error montezooma

Black-Lowrider

Gold

Purple

Yellow with pink and purple striping

and the easy to find regular yellow one

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Hey Monte Carlo have you seen this mc with these wheels??

I can never find it.......

I never seen this one at a store :(

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
i got the regular one (doubt its the error one) and the yellow with pink and purple

1 - 15 of 15 Posts