Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help!!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like you can see the internal part of the hub in the engraving part of the rim.
the engraving is in the outside of the wheel right?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Originally posted by BRASIL@Dec 19 2003, 01:49 PM
looks like you can see the internal part of the hub in the engraving part of the rim.
THAT LOOKS LIKE THE OUTSIDE OF THE BARREL TO ME! ;)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE+Dec 19 2003, 03:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PROJECT6DEUCE @ Dec 19 2003, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BRASIL@Dec 19 2003, 01:49 PM
THAT LOOKS LIKE THE OUTSIDE OF THE BARREL TO ME! ;)[/b][/quote]
is this normal?
the barrel the engraved part of the lip should be in the other side, right?
or this is normal?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i first saw this rim, i thought that the engraving were in the outside of the rim.
and this picture looks like the engraved part is in the inside of the rim.
someone could clear this for me?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CHECK ON THIS ONE.///

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Originally posted by BRASIL@Dec 19 2003, 02:20 PM
CHECK ON THIS ONE.///
THE ENGRAVING IS CORRECT ATLEAST IT LOOKS LIKE.. THE ENGRAVING IS ON THE OUTSIDE BY THE VALVE STEM WHERE IT SHOULD BE OR MAYBE I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU QUESTION!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Originally posted by lone star@Dec 19 2003, 03:19 PM
i think that big ass LOWRIDER looks cheesy as hell.
PICTURES DON'T DO IT ANY JUSTICE....THOSE ARE NICE ASS WHEELS THE SPINNERS ARE ALITTLE GAY BUT THE WHEELS ARE NICE AS HELL. ;)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE+Dec 19 2003, 04:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PROJECT6DEUCE @ Dec 19 2003, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BRASIL@Dec 19 2003, 02:20 PM
CHECK ON THIS ONE.///
THE ENGRAVING IS CORRECT ATLEAST IT LOOKS LIKE.. THE ENGRAVING IS ON THE OUTSIDE BY THE VALVE STEM WHERE IT SHOULD BE OR MAYBE I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU QUESTION![/b][/quote]
my question is, in this picture, you can see in above the engraving, there is the valve, and above the valve there is what looks like the inner hub.
thats my question, that part in the top of the pic is the hub, but lookks like the inner part of the hub!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok , how much those wheels worth?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
25th anniversary wheels from dayton

·
The Hard Road
16,761 Posts
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE+Dec 19 2003, 04:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PROJECT6DEUCE @ Dec 19 2003, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lone star@Dec 19 2003, 03:25 PM
naw mam those are the factory engraved D's....they are correct.  :uh:
YOU ARE CORRECT, JUST A SHITTY PIC! :cool:[/b][/quote]
Not a shitty pic, just the angle of the rim to the camera, it caught a bit of the inner hub... :cool:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
someone wanna sell one set?
im buying!
Thanks

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by BRASIL+Dec 19 2003, 05:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BRASIL @ Dec 19 2003, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2003, 04:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--BRASIL
@Dec 19 2003, 02:20 PM
CHECK ON THIS ONE.///

THE ENGRAVING IS CORRECT ATLEAST IT LOOKS LIKE.. THE ENGRAVING IS ON THE OUTSIDE BY THE VALVE STEM WHERE IT SHOULD BE OR MAYBE I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU QUESTION!
my question is, in this picture, you can see in above the engraving, there is the valve, and above the valve there is what looks like the inner hub.
thats my question, that part in the top of the pic is the hub, but lookks like the inner part of the hub![/b][/quote]
I take it you don't have Knock-Offs yourself? The part in the top of the pic IS the outer hub. If it was the inner, you would see the teeth that lock the wheel onto the adapter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts