LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in works of putting together a Magazine that features Arizona rides only. It would be small at first but I just want to hear what all the AZ Gente feel about something like that, and if they would support the Magazine and help it grow. Arizona has be neglected by the other Mags way too long. Please give me your feedback.

·
Tripple Digit...
3,354 Posts
GOOD IDEA MAN, GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
great idea because az does have some mean lo lows :worship:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
good luck :biggrin: ...............................mags in AZ never hold up 2 long.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know it won't be an easy task. That's why I want to hear what you guys think and would like to see in an AZ magazine. You are the guys that will be looking at the magazine and your rides that will be featured.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I think it would be a great idea,but don't negelect the other states that the other mags forgot too that helped put these mags on the map like New Mexico,Texas,Utah and Navada. these are all close by easy to get to ,to take pic's and have some bad ass Lolo's.and inturn you will sell more mags! :biggrin: :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I would really look at the numbers. Printing is expensive and you're limiting yourself to just Arizona. It will be hard to get distribution for just one state. A national distributor won't pick it up unless it will be national. You'll have to do the distribution on your own, that's a lot of work. Look at Cruising Customs, not only was it hard getting enough distribution but he was limited on advertisers as well.

I'm not trying to negetive man, just giving you another way to look at the situation. What ever your decision, good luck! :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your input, I do plan on covering other southwest states. ROC, I haven't decided on a printer yet, I'm still shopping around. Any help on that would be great. I would like to stay away from national distribution and keep the magazine at home and FREE. If it can survive in AZ then I would like to keep it that way. I'm not trying to get rich, just do something I love and pay the bills.
Keep the ideas coming Gente.........

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
do it homie all the az riders need to ep az hard here in az we ae underestimated in az we got sick rides like cali but get no recoignition if you start it homie let me know ill buy like 20 and pass them out to my homies

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
TALK ALL THIS HEAD ABOUT SELLING MAGAZINES..... LETS START TALKIN ABOUT SUBSRIPTIONS !!! I GOT FIRST DIBS!!! :wave:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
207 Posts
G-yea, :0 Put an under construction section in there and some g-rated posters for the kids, even a section for the models and bikes that the youngsters be hookin up. A section for the hops and shows only in Arizona.

·
Registered
207 Posts
2nd dibs, oh by the way im at here in kingman so keep on the look out for a couple rides comin out of BFE

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by azlow4life@Aug 12 2005, 08:35 AM~3603068
I'm in works of putting together a Magazine that features Arizona rides only. It would be small at first but I just want to hear what all the AZ Gente feel about something like that, and if they would support the Magazine and help it grow. Arizona has be neglected by the other Mags way too long. Please give me your feedback.

i thought this way a secret..what happened?.. :dunno:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You bring up a great point BrownPride,
Can everyone post every Lowrider related shop that you know of in AZ, like hydros, wire wheels, paint, etc......... Tucson too, can't forget the homeboys down south.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts