LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
nice work, i'm loving the babystroller by the way.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Originally posted by DrasticNYC@Feb 21 2010, 11:18 PM~16683256
Some pics of my work...

WOWWW!!!!! :0 :0 :0 :cool:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Marvin helped me with my logo design, I knew what I wanted but I needed sombody that knew what they was doing to make it happen, Marv was the man for the job! After that, he printed the shirts for me and shipped them out. Thanks bro ;)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Originally posted by DrasticNYC@Feb 22 2010, 07:03 PM~16691180
---D-BO

Should have came thru on Saturday!
It leaves to Texas in 2 weeks...
My appology, I meant to call you! I got in early on Saturday from partying and over slept! :cool:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
---SLAMNFX
Sup Leon! Been a minute, I know, haven't had time for much, been staying busy with work.
I haven't even updated the site in awhile. I hope to come out your way sometime and catch up.
By the way, Thank you on the great comments about me on your site, I really appreciate that.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
many people don't know that I sandblasted the glass for 3 times Lowrider of the year "Orgullo Mexicano", shipped all the way to NY and back.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Originally posted by DrasticNYC@Feb 24 2010, 06:03 PM~16714697
---SLAMNFX
Sup Leon! Been a minute, I know, haven't had time for much, been staying busy with work.
I haven't even updated the site in awhile. I hope to come out your way sometime and catch up.
By the way, Thank you on the great comments about me on your site, I really appreciate that.

no prob... hit me up anytime.... I know you guys hit the Phoenix show every now and then... Holla at a brother ;)

you should do a facebook page... I know more things to keep up with.. but its easy and everyones on it.. i got alot of new stuff on there too... kit and keep up the good work..laterz :cool:

1 - 20 of 266 Posts